Thumbs up My experience with LytenHost.com - 7 month review

I found LytenHost when I was looking for an inexpensive yet reliable web host to host my personal domain. I decided to purchase their 1.00 USD domain plan. The plan was sufficient for my needs for hosting a small website and email. I've been with LytenHost since April and I have experienced nothing short of fast and friendly support. Any services that needed to be added to my domain such as subdomains (c-name) have been added promptly through their ticket support system. Additionally, they provide support through AIM during their support hours. I find their AIM support convenient to use. There uptime has been satisfactory at about 99.6% for the past 2 months

In term of the CPU speed, page loading times for my website are fast, which surprised me for the amount I am paying for (1.30 USD). Prices have been fair and remain reasonable. The only price increase since joining LytenHost has been a 30 cent increase. To sum up this review I am glad I chose LytenHost for my hosting needs. I am very satisfied with the prices, support and reliability they offer and I hope they continue to keep up the fantastic work.

Kettan

That great to read a good review for once.
    Ados Host
    Providing Quality and Reliable Web Hosting Shared & Reseller
    Only At www.adoshost.com COMING SOON!!

Nice review.

Can you tell us your domain with them?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Thanks for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by Kett2004
    I've been with LytenHost since April
    I found the site you host with them in your member record, but the record for that domain was created on August 16. Do you perhaps have another site with them?

The domain record for LytenHost was created in April.

Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt

Yes, I previously had the domain kb-net.info with them. The domain expired in September. I decided not to renew that domain and decided to register bivek.com instead. The domain bivek.com replaces the domain kb-net.info that is hosted on LytenHost.

Kettan

Thank you Kettan.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by net
    Thank you Kettan.
    No problem.

Kettan

Thanks for the explanation.

Pardon the questions, but we check positive and negative reviews to make sure that someone isn't praising a host they're associated with or bashing a competitor. Could you explain why the keywords in the whois record for the domain in your WHT address include "LytenHost"? You and the owner of LytenHost live in different areas, but are you perhaps affiliated with the owner?

I'd look at your site itself, but both it and the site of the host are down.

Again, thanks for your help. Reviews woudn't have any value if we didn't question them.

Lois

Nice, they seem pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by writespeak
    Could you explain why the keywords in the whois record for the domain in your WHT address include "LytenHost"?

I am unsure of what you are asking? I just consulted my whois record for bivek.com and the only reference of "LytenHost" in it is the nameservers ns1.lytenhost.com and ns2.lytenhost.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Kett2004
    I am unsure of what you are asking? I just consulted my whois record for bivek.com and the only reference of "LytenHost" in it is the nameservers ns1.lytenhost.com and ns2.lytenhost.com.
    I can't view the site itself now, but when I was looking at the whois record for bivek.com, "LytenHost" caught my attention in the meta keywords, to the right of the image.

Lois

You have been with them since they opened, from day 1? How did you found out about them when they opened?

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    You have been with them since they opened, from day 1? How did you found out about them when they opened?
    When did I ever claim I have been with them from day 1? I only mentioned I have been with them since April.

Kettan

Hello all,

Just to clarify some information:

He didnt signup with us on day one, he was with us since we were formally alternhost.net. We changed names due to name confusion as well as us wanting a complete unique image.

Mr. Bivek has been a great client ever since we used ClientExec, in which we now use WHM ap. If anything else can be done even paypal records and invoices to prove this situation, please let either me or him know and it can be furnished. Thank you.
    kind Regards,
    Michael Copeland
    LytenHost Sales and Support
    Michael Copeland
    WebLyte - We Make Establishing Your Web Presence Easy!
    Over 6 Years In Business! We're Here To Stay!

Quote Originally Posted by LYT-Michael
    Hello all,

Just to clarify some information:

He didnt signup with us on day one, he was with us since we were formally alternhost.net. We changed names due to name confusion as well as us wanting a complete unique image.

Mr. Bivek has been a great client ever since we used ClientExec, in which we now use WHM ap. If anything else can be done even paypal records and invoices to prove this situation, please let either me or him know and it can be furnished. Thank you.
    kind Regards,
    Michael Copeland
    LytenHost Sales and Support
    The only reason I assumed he was with you from day 1 is because LytenHost.com was registered in april, and it has been 7 months since it was registered.

Glad to hear you are happy with them Kettan, best of luck in the future

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    The only reason I assumed he was with you from day 1 is because LytenHost.com was registered in april, and it has been 7 months since it was registered.
    Its always good to have liasons that are willing to prove the real from the fake. Thanks again.
    Michael Copeland
    WebLyte - We Make Establishing Your Web Presence Easy!
    Over 6 Years In Business! We're Here To Stay!

Thanks for your explanations. We have to ask these questions, especially when someone with no post history posts a glowing review of an apparently new host that he has apparently been with since the month that host started up. Your explanations helped.

Now that both sites are up again, I can see them, which also makes things clearer.

Again, thanks for the review.

Lois