hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : Can anyone recomend a good VPS for no more than $40 per month?

Forum Jump

Can anyone recomend a good VPS for no more than $40 per month?

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

Can anyone recomend a good VPS for no more than $40 per month?

Can anyone recomend me a good vps Company that charges no more than $40 per month. I am looking for Cpanel or Webmin for a control panel with at least 200GB of transfer per month. Managed is a plus.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Steadfast Networks is your answer. Fully managed VPS with cPanel (or any other control panel) for $35 a month, that includes 200GB Bandwidth.
I am very happy with them.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

How long have you been with Steadfast Networks? Also do they give you the root password or install any program that you may need?

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

I've been with Steadfast for ~7 months now. I have full root access, but I havn't needed them to install any other programs. You should try contacting them and asking them if they can install a certain program for you.

Old

They installed OpenLDAP for me on my VPS. Just shoot em a message and they'll probably take care of it for you.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Sales and Promos Roundup - December 12, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-12-12 17:49:03
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – October 17, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-10-17 10:43:32
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - July 18, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-07-18 16:13:06
RapidSwitch Helps Customer Host ‘Gaming For Good’ Charity Website Web Hosting News 2013-11-04 15:10:21
iomart Acquires Cloud Backup Provider Backup Technology for $37M Web Hosting News 2013-10-01 09:15:09