Is there any hoster from Luxembourg here?

Hi all,

is there any hosting or webdesign company from Luxembourg that is active on this forum?

We just started with our subsidiary in Luxembourg for EU market, and we are interested in possible acqusition, cooperation or partnership with someone from Luxembourg.

Untill now, we were active in one local country market for a 8 years now, and we are recognized as leading hosting provider in that market with more then 4000 hosting customers.
    Last edited by Avalon IT; 11-17-2005 at 11:50 AM.

Really no hosting companies from Luxembourg active on WHT?

Maybe someone else from Luxembourg, webmasters, programmers, designers?

Out of curiosity I tried searching for a datacenter in Luxembourg (not a hoster but an actual Datacenter) and I couldn't find any. But I believe the hosters (I did find some) use Belgian or Dutch datacenters since those are reliaible and are connected thru AIX and other fast networks.

Maybe it's an idea to look for a Dutch or Belgian partner.
    http://www.MKEweb.com
    The Netherlands

Hi,

actually there is one data centre - dclux.com. And there are few hosting providers, as can be seen at webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/LU, but I guess no one of them is active on this forum.

Of course, it's not a mandatory to find a partner who is exactly located in Luxembourg, although it would be an advantage. We would consider an option if someone from a wider Benelux area would be interested as well, or even from some other countries.

In any case, fluent English would be mandatory and any other language is a plus, especially French. The reason we are looking for this type of partnership is that we just opened a subsidiary there and we would like to stuff it as soon as possible with people who already know the market, understand hosting industry and has the experience with online PR and marketing.

We encourage the individuals to contact us as well - if one has at least a BSc in business, economics or IT or at least 3 years of executive experience in IT, please contact us. One skilled person with experience in business, PR and Internet marketing would be a great start.

We would even be interesting in sharing a percentage of the total revenue with that partner instead a classic employment arrangement.

Hi there, I tried to PM you but it was not possible. Could you tell me how to contact you? I am very interested. Thanks in advance.
    http://www.MKEweb.com
    The Netherlands