Dathorn - Thumbs up! - Who else?

I've been hosting my own and clients' sites with Dathorn for well over a year now, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Very timely replies to support tickets etc.

However, for SEO purposes and just out of common sense, I tink its worth getting a second reseller account. I have been recommended Dreamhost and they look ok, but I'm not sure if they have WHM/Cpanel which I'm used to.

Any feedback on the above?

Cheers,

Mike

Glad to hear that you're happy with Dathorn. May we know a domain you have with them? You can either share it publically or send it to the moderators via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=3495838

However, for SEO purposes and just out of common sense, I tink its worth getting a second reseller account. I have been recommended Dreamhost and they look ok, but I'm not sure if they have WHM/Cpanel which I'm used to.
    AFAIK Dreamhost uses a proprietary control panel, not WHM/Cpanel.

Happy to share. The below domain is hostad at Dathorn.
    Internet Phone Systems - Get a professional UK phone presence for your business.
    Feel free to give us a bell on 0845 NUMBERS (686 2377) For some friendly advice.

Thank you for the info mindblend.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by mindblend
    ...and have nothing but good things to say about them. Very timely replies to support tickets etc.
    It would be very interesting if you could specify the "etc".

I agree - dathorn professional and very quick to jump on problems.

Good review. If you want to go with dreamhost, then you will need to get used to their control panel. However, I'm sure it is very user-friendly, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

Quote Originally Posted by bhills
    I agree - dathorn professional and very quick to jump on problems.
    Please let us know a domain that you host with Dathorn. This is a something that we ask regularly, to validate recommendations and reviews. If privacy is important to you, feel free to use http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=3596690 and only the mods will see your domain. Thank you!

Whats is your budget? What storage space and bandwith do you require? Check the offers section, you will find a large selection of good cPanel hosts.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!