How many communites have you sold?

Greetings,

When I was 13 years old I had a Invisionfree community and had it very popular but couldn't sell it becouse it was against their rules. Later when I came to know about phpBB and IPB. I brought a host and a made a community about TEENS i made it very popular in the late 14s , I sold the website on 2004 for $200. I wish I shouldn't of sold it becouse it has now more than 1500 members and is worth in $1500. Anyways , what do you think of building communities and selling them off at a very good profit?

I have sold about 5 communities. I just sold one recently for $320.

How many have you sold and what do you think of it?
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

I have sold probably 5 or 6. I don't regret it. I spent the money wisely, and was worth it.

Regards,
    Anthony B.

I want to sell one, I need to earn some extra cash to donate to the food drive in December

i have one with 13000 registered users that gets around 100K uniques.. I think I want to sell it for $35K

I haven't sold one yet. It'd be nice if I could get the few that I've started a little more popular.

I sold my discuss GTA one due to lack of motivation, I got $70 which was small, but better than keeping it...it also gave me something to add to my sold page on redcamen

I now have 2 new forums I'm promoting....Forum Teens (teen forum...though I'd give a try at it). I'm also doing a shoutcast one (link in sig)....which has been open a few days but already got about 8 members for the quick ad methods i've used!

Anyways , what do you think of building communities and selling them off at a very good profit?
    Fun and profiting.

You really need to think where you're going to get members from other wise they're just going to be empty!
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

I've started an airsoft one with a friend. http://forums.airsofters.co.uk
    We don't plan on selling it in a hurry, much more likely to sell advertising on it, if it takes off it won't be bad, a forum all wanting to buy airsoft gear, almost all in the UK... Retailers dream.

I view it as a waste of time to build something then sell it, unless you are getting a good amount of money..

Personally I wouldn't sell any of my sites, I am looking on the long term investment..

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...