ServerDivision PART 525 of problems

Hello,

Once again serverdivision have problems, this time is with emails, they simply donīt work at any account.

We have already sent 2 EMERGENCY suport tickets but as always there is any answer and that is what we hate about serverdivision the lack of answer, we were happy if they sent a message just telling that they knew the problem and was going to take care of it, but no answer is given only general posts announcing problems.

Is there anybody with the same email problems?

I'm not personally having any problems with them (but then again I don't have an account with them). Judging from the results of the search I performed of their name using: http://webhostingtalk.com/search.php

You're most certainly not the only one having trouble though.
    The last few threads mentioning them have been people having some very serious issues with them.

My honest recommendation would be to do what you can to continue to attempt to get in contact with them: but while awaiting their response - get backups of your content and begin seeking an alternate provider.

Communication is key. If they cannot provide you with something that simple they may not be the provider for you.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Email is the least of their problems....my site has been down since nov 6th..

Quote Originally Posted by David
    I'm not personally having any problems with them (but then again I don't have an account with them).
    Which makes it pretty hard for you to have any problems with them.