$100 Yahoo Search Marketing Credit for only $10

I see everyone else is selling this coupon, so I figure I'll undercut them and give you all a great deal if you are so eager to pay for it..

I'm selling the "$100 Yahoo Search Marketing" signup credit link. Basically, you signup through this link, get $100 credited to your account. There's a minimum deposit required (I believe it's $30 now for Overture?) but this is required regardless of what link you sign up with .. just letting you know ahead of time.

Valid for new accounts, with a new email address, etc.. If it doesn't work, I'll refund your money, as long as you are willing to give me your contact information so I can call Overture and verify with them that "So and So is ineligible to receive the credit". Fair enough? It'll work for ya, as long as you are opening a new account!

Paypal payment link: Buy it now for $10, receive it within a couple hours (whenever I get the confirmation from paypal). Pay with confirmed funds.. echecks will require time to clear. Please know what you are buying here.. this is the same link everyone else is selling for $20-$30.. get it here for cheaper.

Also.. I have a $50 Google Adwords Signup Link that is for "Yahoo Small Business Customers". If you are eligible as a YSB customer, signup through link for Adwords and receive $50. I'll give this link away for free to anyone who purchases the $100 overture credit link for $10. Thanks.