Shopping cart with similar features to Zen Cart

I can't install it with godaddy unless I change my plan to a Linux system instead of windows, which I don't want to do because I designed my page with FrontPage. The only other option is upgrading to their deluxe plan where they will enable the PHP support even if I have the windows as the serverís operating system.

Is there a shopping cart with a feature that allows to me enter the number of a specific item I have in stock? So that when it runs out, it will say something like "Out Of Stock". I really like the Zen Cart features and anything similar that doesn't require a PHP support would be great. Thanks.

digishop has that feature w their inventory manager. You can set up to three settings like display an out of stock message or remove it from the store front or allow it to display.

you can use front page extensions with linux !!

X-Cart is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ts2111
    I can't install it with godaddy unless I change my plan to a Linux system instead of windows, which I don't want to do because I designed my page with FrontPage. The only other option is upgrading to their deluxe plan where they will enable the PHP support even if I have the windows as the serverís operating system.

Is there a shopping cart with a feature that allows to me enter the number of a specific item I have in stock? So that when it runs out, it will say something like "Out Of Stock". I really like the Zen Cart features and anything similar that doesn't require a PHP support would be great. Thanks.
    By the way, many web hosting companies support frontpage extensions on Linux servers. The fact that you designed your site on FrontPage should have bearing on whether you host on Linux or Windows.
    Try the StreamSend Email Marketing Service. StreamSend is a permission-based email marketing service that offers both a private label reseller program and an affiliate program.