* virtfs and CPUsage ???

hello,
    i know the /home/virtfs is part of cPanel and deleting means to restore the server. However if i do:
    /scripts/userps

the highest process usage is coming from the /virtfs (it shows 14 all the time)
    So How is this possible and how to reduce the load coming from virtfs - if possible.

Thanks a lot

virtfs used for user which use jailed shell. so, you just need find users which you have with jailed shell and investigate what they doing on your server.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

the problem is that the 7 accounts listed are all old users (exept 2) and not longer on the server...I already deleted those accounts but they still listed in virtfs.
    So how to delete completaly??

thanks

try create it's again with the same name and jailed shell enabled. then turn off shekk access for this accounts and check are they listed in vrtfs. if they not listed you can delete his accounts without problem. this waw is easyst and safest.
    if it is not help you, you will need very carefully check what listed in this accounts folders on virtfs. most likely you will found some symlinks to system folders and/or files. you may unlink it. but this is hard way and you will need do any action here very carefully.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168