Creating an Email List

In Outlook express, I created a mailing rule when certain people email me, with a certain heading, that message be put into a certain folder.

Right now, I have 170 emails in that folder, from 170 different people.

Is there a way, that I can take all those email addresses and put them into an address book folder automatically, or something to that extent so I can send a mass email, without sending it to each person individually?

I'm not sure of an easy free way to do it, but this software will do it... http://www.mailutilities.com/oeeae/

It's $25, but they offer a trial that will allow extraction if the email is smaller than 4kb.

Is this in the right thread? I know that certain webmail hosts do that automatically. I'm surprised that Outlook doesn't have it.
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting

Anyone know of a similar program or function in Outlook that could help me?

Yea, havn't heard of anything for Outlook Express that can do it.
    What are you using for your mail software? We run Imail on our servers so we can take a flat file full of email addresses, put them up on the server and assign a mailing list to it (something like [email protected]). This way we can send a message to that address and it aliases the text file...works extremely well.

Another decent 3rd party system is also www.constantcontact.com ...i think they have a free trial going on...