Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* Randola / Randy Trams Information Thread

I wanted to notify the WHT community of another Fraud web hosting company and person who is running it.... this is my nightmare story with this man and company.

Mr. Randy Trams, which claims to be the owner of Nayble.net, contracted Web Rhino Internet little over a month ago to develop a new mega site for his company to start 2006. After spending 20+ hours on the phone and instant messenger with him consulting about solutions and ideas for the new site we finally came to an agreement at a price and deadline, contracts signed and it was a go!

As many companies that have worked with us in the past know, we require a 50%deposit before we begin the work.....this is were the drama begins...

He DHL'd next day air the check for the "X" amount to begin the project ... I took the check in myself to deposit... 2 hours later I get a call from the Bank Of America bank manager telling me the check I deposited today was a counterfeit check and that the FBI has been notified of this transaction. I then call Mr. Randy Trams which has already been notified by our bank as well of his counterfeit check for him to play dumb and say "oh really?".

He then tells us he will send us another check for the full amount today from another bank account. He sent us the full amount next day air on a different check for me to deposit once more... I called the bank 4 days later to make sure the funds cleared which by surprisement they did! and we started the project (which was a big project) however on the 6th day the bank called me to tell me the same thing "the check you deposited is counterfeit".

The FBI and local police finally picked him up 2 weeks ago for counterfeit checking, he posted bail for the time and is still doing business on the Internet and I think on WHT.

So be aware!!
      0 Not allowed!

Ouch! Sorry you had to waste time on this project. Do you know if he has a WHT username?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.
      0 Not allowed!

wow! Thank-you for this
      0 Not allowed!

the domain is http://nayble.com/ not .NET
    Last edited by webhostingwiz; 11-14-2005 at 09:03 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Wow, what a story! Quite scary. Thank you for for warning the community.
      0 Not allowed!

Crikey, thanks for sharing.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WebRhino CEO
    He then tells us he will send us another check for the full amount today from another bank account. He sent us the full amount next day air on a different check for me to deposit once more... I called the bank 4 days later to make sure the funds cleared which by surprisement they did! and we started the project (which was a big project) however on the 6th day the bank called me to tell me the same thing "the check you deposited is counterfeit".
    Just out of curiosity, why did you accept another check from him if the first one was fraudulent. Maybe if he bounced a check, but fraudulent?

Thanks for the heads up in any case.
      0 Not allowed!

Interesting stuff
    Web Request - Shared / Reseller / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated
    Multiple Domain Hosting .... 24/7 Technical Support - UK Website
      0 Not allowed!

Very interesting
    Follow me
    on
    twitter!
      0 Not allowed!

Who would be that stupid to send a fradulent check... it's not like he's going to get away with it... you have to cash it in before it is worth anything!!!
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

The minute that three letter organization get involved with any transaction I deem the project closed!
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry to hear about your troubles with this fraud, thanks for sharing with the rest of us
      0 Not allowed!

as seen in http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...ght=nayble.com , has our dodgy friend got two WHT usernames? "soybean" & "Nayble"?

Hmmm
    Numaria.com For peace of mind +44 800 075 8187 +1 800 985 8187
    Shared Hosting • Reseller • VPS • Dedicated Servers • SSL • Domain Names
      0 Not allowed!

Title edited.
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!

way to go... let's get him
    Numaria.com For peace of mind +44 800 075 8187 +1 800 985 8187
    Shared Hosting • Reseller • VPS • Dedicated Servers • SSL • Domain Names
      0 Not allowed!

he just sent me an MSN message saying (Randy Trams : Nayble.net & GloVine.net says: ps cant hold a minor to a contract )

he is a child....
      0 Not allowed!

A minor dealing in fraudulent cheques.... nice way to start out in this "business".
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.
      0 Not allowed!

From what I remember, minors go to "juve".
    Michael Copeland
    WebLyte - We Make Establishing Your Web Presence Easy!
    Over 6 Years In Business! We're Here To Stay!
      0 Not allowed!

I think it's dependant on the country's laws, but parents can be held legally accountable for the criminal actions of their children. If this kid is passing out fake cheques, then he's not going to get off scott free. There are very serious consequences for such illegal activity. I hope they throw the book at this scammer.
      0 Not allowed!

Both? IN the referenced thread, his signup link is .com and his signature is .net; same site responding to both.
      0 Not allowed!

Hold on, are they in the US or AU?
      0 Not allowed!

And to point out they offer 40GB disk space with "unmetered" transfer for less than $40. I assure you are not the only one they are trying to scam.

Thanks for exposing another "low-life".
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*
      0 Not allowed!

it really is amazing what some people can do with to much time on thier hands.

0 Not allowed!

Arrow Re

Firstly, let me just make it clearly, that Nayble, was started and solely owned by myself, Ryan Hellings who is above 18 years old, and lives in Australia. The person mentioned above, is Randola, probationary staff member who actions here will be investigated.

Secondly, Nayble itself, nor I, have any knowledge about the current fraud claim, nor any parts anyone played. These actions were and still are, not supported by Nayble in any way. This is the first I have heard of them. Nayble has never, in its three years of business, rippied, scammed, frauded, or in any way, stolen money, and its not about to do so now.

Mr. Randy Trams, which claims to be the owner of Nayble.net
    http://nayble.com/management.php
    You'll notice that to contact management, the name Ryan Hellings appears, and not Randola. If you check the forum aswell, I doubt you will see many posts, if any made by Randola.

as seen in http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...ght=nayble.com , has our dodgy friend got two WHT usernames? "soybean" & "Nayble"?

Hmmm
    No, only one. the username "Nayble" is mine. The username Soybean is a support member on my forums. Which you can check by going to our forums.

Hold on, are they in the US or AU?
    Nayble operates from the state of Victoria, Australia. However you'll find Randola is from the US.

And to point out they offer 40GB disk space with "unmetered" transfer for less than $40. I assure you are not the only one they are trying to scam.

Thanks for exposing another "low-life".
    This time, this is an offer made by myself, by checking into this properly, you may of learned why and how we are able to offer unmetered transfer. The following is a quote from our website concerning the 40gb reseller.
    How can we offer this?
    We operate off supreme Dual power, our servers are all:
    - Dual Xeon 3.0ghz + Hyperthreading
    - 2048mb of Ram
    - SATA RAID-10 Hotswap Hard Drives (2x250gb)
    - Over 400gb free on /home directory.
    - 80GB Backup Drive running daily backups of all accounts.

Connectivity & Bandwidth (Unmetered Bandwidth)*
    We are connected to Gnax's Internet back bone that is made of 6 Gig pipes & each server is connected by a dedicated 100mbps lightning fast line with 2000GB Monthly Transfer, both ways.

Unmetered* being defined as the user being allowed to use "What they use", in agreement that they do not compromise the lag free environment of the other users of the server. Otherwords, not using such software or scripts that use massive amounts of bandwidth. (IE: Dont use to much).
    Lastly, I do apologise for this persons actions, myself and Nayble do not support this type of behaviour and crime. This person will be investigated and assistance if needed will be given to the company involved.

I would ask that you distance yourself from the thoughts that Nayble itself had any part in this.

Thankyou.
    Ryan Hellings
    Nayble Hosting :: Not Just A Company, But A Community
    http://Nayble.net & Http://glovine.net
      0 Not allowed!

Officially Randy trams suspension is for a minimum of 3 Months - it’s actually stated as an indefinite suspension - and the incident that caused it is so bad that it’s unsure whether or not he’ll be brought back to the winzero at all.
    The main incident, while unspecified, happened after February but they decided against suspending him immediately because of hosting problems. Apparantly, his behavior over March - April , including flagrantly violating code policy, didn’t do him any favors either. SOdamnGOOD , Sean Day is not saying what the incident involves, most likely pending absolute confirmation, but we’ve all heard the horrible rumors about Randy trams aka Randola, and I hope it doesn’t involve anything along those lines.
    The only officiall details that have came to light are the fact that randy trams who ripped off nayble.net with checks and money movements of up to $14,000 and its rumored that Apparantly Sean Day aka SOdamnGOOD was allso in the cros fire when he was ripped off by Randy for up to $450

WinZero.org will not go in to detail about randy trams but it has been totaled that a pet of over $16,000 is over a Ryans Head the owner of Nayble.net everyone on nayble.net lost their web space there and then with no backup Nayble.net is one big scam and i cant even think of the total money that has been scammed over the past to years Randy Trams even today still seems to DHL Dud checks getting away with it whats the world coming to..
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, he ripped off Web Rhino Internet with a bogus $26,000 check that my bank manager still gives me crap for when I come in.

Thanks Randy!
      0 Not allowed!

Mr. Randy Trams
    What a name!
    Web Hosting since 1999
      0 Not allowed!

Waitttt... Nobody said anything about $26,000. This reeks of ********. First you say it is completely fraudlent, but you accept another check. Then you tell us that the FBI has him in custody, and that he's posted bail.

Heads up, friend. There is no bail bonds system for minors/juvinile offenders.

Thats where I lost you.

Now, I realize that you are talking about 5 figures here - thats a school teacher's salary, not a quick web design job. No teenager is dropping that kind of paper, counterfeit or not, on a design.

I dunno... this all seems kinda iffy in my mind, but I don't doubt that at least parts of your story are true.

My appologies if you're being on the level, but something is fishy.
      0 Not allowed!

Ahhhhhhh, what was the $26,000.00 for again? Must have been one hell of a website for $26k.
      0 Not allowed!

I agree, the story isn't adding up.
      0 Not allowed!

Re

A debt over my head of over 14 grand seems abit extreme.

To just clarify, I caught randola trams using my Credit Card for a Fedex Shipment, which I confronted him about, but unfortnately I did not take prior precautions to secure my server or paypal.

Randola took them over and changed all details. Including my domains. About 4Grand was transferred from my bank accounts. Fortnately my bank has reversed them and given me back the money.

My server, remains off while I sort out items with the Datacenter. Pretty much just going over the server as SSH was given out to members of the public by Randola. I need to be sure whats on the server before I go reloading it.

The Email that some people may of noticed or recieved, was written and sent by Randola using my server just before he terminated the accounts.

At the moment, I am pursing my legal options.

Its hard when hes only 14 years of age.
    Ryan Hellings
    Nayble Hosting :: Not Just A Company, But A Community
    http://Nayble.net & Http://glovine.net
      0 Not allowed!

WTF, WHOA! This story is interesting! VERY!

Ok Nayble, and WebRhino and Superhost, why did it take from November 2005 until April 2006 to reply to this topic? Superhost is a newbie who just registered in 2006. Could you be Randola?

This does not add up! WHO is Randola Trams, and how do you know this person/child?

$26,000 is definitely not a web design job. That is BIG money.
    I'm interested in this story. This has got my interested ablaze!

I need to know, where is Randola Trams? Sounds like a made up name to me. LOL

If anyone is smart, they wolud do a WHOIS on your domains Nayble, which CLEARLY state that you are RANDY TRAMS.

WHOIS FOR NAYBLE.COM
    -----------------------------------

Registration Service Provided By: GLOVINE DOMAINS

Domain Name: NAYBLE.COM

Registrant:
    N/A
    Randy Trams ([email protected])
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

Creation Date: 02-Dec-2004
    Expiration Date: 02-Dec-2007

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.glovine.org
    ns2.glovine.org
    ns3.glovine.org

Administrative Contact:
    N/A
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

Technical Contact:
    N/A
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

Billing Contact:
    N/A
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOIS FOR NAYBLE.NET
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: NAYBLE.NET

Registrant:
    N/A
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

Creation Date: 30-Nov-2004
    Expiration Date: 30-Nov-2006

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.glovine.org
    ns2.glovine.org
    ns3.glovine.org

Administrative Contact:
    N/A
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

Technical Contact:
    N/A
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

Billing Contact:
    N/A
    PO Box 285
    Sherman
    Illinois,62684
    US
    Tel. +1.2174874102
    Fax. +1.2174874103

I did call the number listed, and it's some kind of voicemail in a teenagers voice notifying people that everything is being moved to AUSTRALIA! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please finish this story, I have to find out the end result!
      0 Not allowed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WHOIS FOR GLOVINE.ORG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Domain ID106712586-LROR
    Domain Name:GLOVINE.ORG
    Created On:24-Jun-2005 11:55:35 UTC
    Last Updated On:18-Apr-2006 23:58:53 UTC
    Expiration Date:24-Jun-2006 11:55:35 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrarirect Information PVT Ltd. (R27-LROR)
    Registrant ID DI_2826999
    Registrant Name:Randy Trams
    Registrant Organization:N/A
    Registrant Street1 PO Box 285
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City Sherman
    Registrant State/Province Illinois
    Registrant Postal Code 62684
    Registrant Country US
    Registrant Phone:+1.2174874102
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:+1.2174874103
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:[email protected]
    Admin ID DI_2826999
    Admin Name:Randy Trams
    Admin Organization:N/A
    Admin Street1 PO Box 285
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City Sherman
    Admin State/Province:Illinois
    Admin Postal Code 62684
    Admin Country US
    Admin Phone:+1.2174874102
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:+1.2174874103
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email [email protected]
    Tech ID DI_2826999
    Tech Name:Randy Trams
    Tech Organization: N/A
    Tech Street1 PO Box 285
    Tech Street2:
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City Sherman
    Tech State/Province: Illinois
    Tech Postal Code: 62684
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.2174874102
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:+1.2174874103
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:[email protected]
    Name Server:NS2.GLOVINE.ORG
    Name Server:NS1.GLOVINE.ORG
    Name Server:NS3.GLOVINE.ORG

All of your domain names are listed to Randy Trams, who has registered them with either an offshore US postal adress and some kind of voicemail system OR IT'S a box of a cohort involved in the scam and that person lives in the US.
    If it is in fact INTERNATIONAL fraud, I think the US POSTAL service would love to hear about this.
    If the BOX is not a POST office box, but some kind of MailBoxes ETC or place that rents boxes, then they could get in major trouble for that kind of fraud.

Either way, you Nayble must let us know who Randy Trams is and why is HE the registrant of all of your domain names.
    There is not one domain you claim to own that is registered under your "name" of Ryan Hellings.

So we know that

#1: You are a LIAR
    #2: You are not Ryan Hellings, but infact Randy Trams
    #3: YOu are committing International FRAUD!

There is no way someone you DO NOT know on a personal level could be able to steal your domain names.
    How did he get all your financial information?

You know what, just can the nayble and the glovine, because it is so trashed on WHT, and once that happens, it becomes GLOBAL!
    Your business is DONE!
    Last edited by Urban Hitz Radio-NY; 05-09-2006 at 12:31 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, one more post, because this is funny:

this is what u, NAYBLE, said in post #25
    Firstly, let me just make it clearly, that Nayble, was started and solely owned by myself, Ryan Hellings who is above 18 years old, and lives in Australia. The person mentioned above, is Randola, probationary staff member who actions here will be investigated.

Secondly, Nayble itself, nor I, have any knowledge about the current fraud claim, nor any parts anyone played. These actions were and still are, not supported by Nayble in any way. This is the first I have heard of them. Nayble has never, in its three years of business, rippied, scammed, frauded, or in any way, stolen money, and its not about to do so now."

You know what I think? No Australian talks like that! This is clearly an American dialect of a teenager.
    I think there is no Ryan Hellings and you are trying to save face to protect the image of Nayble, but you know Nayble is DONE!
    As far as the guy that was scammed with a so-called "$26,000" check, this is all way too funny. Maybe he meant $2600 and his comma was misplaced and another 0 was added on by mistake? LOL

Because anyone taking part in BANK fraud over 10,000 will be investigated and prosecuted. There is no way a child can post bail.

I'm all over the place with this, I'm going to put this jigsaw together.
    Last edited by Urban Hitz Radio-NY; 05-09-2006 at 12:50 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by @eggheadz.com
    You know what I think? No Australian talks like that! This is clearly an American dialect of a teenager.
    You talked to a lot of Australians?
      0 Not allowed!

I sure have, and none speak like that. I have an Internet radio project: hitzfactory.com, and I communicate daily with a lot of Australian listeners who I have not once heard speak that way.
    I don't care if they have uprooted themselves and moved to America, An Australian will never speak that way.
    Last edited by Urban Hitz Radio-NY; 05-09-2006 at 01:49 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Let's take a look at whois history then:

Domain: nayble.com
    Cache Date: 2005-10-03
    Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT. LTD., DBA DIRECTI.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: NAYBLE.COM

Registrant:
    DNHS
    Domains Tech ([email protected])
    PO Box 366
    Broadford
    Victoria,3658
    AU
    Tel. +61.421454967
    Fax. +1.2174874103

Domain: glovine.org
    Cache Date: 2005-07-25
    Registrar:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain ID106712586-LROR
    Domain Name:GLOVINE.ORG
    Created On:24-Jun-2005 11:55:35 UTC
    Last Updated On:08-Jul-2005 07:37:01 UTC
    Expiration Date:24-Jun-2006 11:55:35 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrarirect Information PVT Ltd. (R27-LROR)
    Registrant IDI_1586034
    Registrant Name:Ryan Hellings
    Registrant Organizationivided Nayble Hosting & Solutions
    Registrant Street1O Box 36
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Broadford
    Registrant State/Province:Victoria
    Registrant Postal Code:3658
    Registrant Country:AU
    Registrant Phone:+61.431644029
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:[email protected]
      0 Not allowed!

Uh, huh, then In that case, Rando? who is it? Can take over his identity.
    I still think it's all one big case of fraud, someway, somehow, someone got played like a fool, and it wasn't this mysterious kid or the person who claims to have recived a $26,000 check. I'm still waiting to hear more about the check.

Either way if the contact change took place, how was the information able to be changed and his EMAIL address is listed on his WHOIS history? I guess the kid had his password to everything, huh? I wish I knew him and had a criminal mind. The Secret Service would love to have this kid working for them.

Any change of information has to come through him. He is the only one who should have access to his email.
    In any case his domains are out of order, and with good reason. Any BUSINESS owner allowing some person, especially a "CHILD" to get a hold of his personal information to change his whole business around like that, does not need to be in business with the public. He's running s business with people's information. Their information could be subject to theft and identity fraud!
    Last edited by Urban Hitz Radio-NY; 05-09-2006 at 02:46 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I have a feeling here, There is a guy called Randy who owns Hostable.biz - they are basicly a host that hacks into "competing sites".

I myself was hacked by this Randy script kiddy and he was also located in australia...it makes me wonder if its him.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast