Arrow [For Hire] JSP/Servlet/Struts + Linux Admin

Greetings,

My name is Damian and I'm a J2EE Developer, as such, I enjoy developing JSP/Servlet/Struts based applications and I have developed many WebApplications, including WebApplications for the University I attend to (Including online grades, forums, chats, WAP/WML applications, Information administrators and others).

I have extensive knowledge of Linux Systems as well, I'm a certified Linux Systems Administrator, and I've done work as a Tech Support and Linux Admin in the past for Host companies.

I'm willing to work on a project basis for Web Applications, per Ticket as Tech Support or per Job as a Linux System Admin. I also speak 2 languages (Spanish and English) and basic French.

My e-mail is [email protected], you can contact me through that email, private message or in this thread.

Thank you.

Hi Damien,

JSP/Servlet/Struts is a hard skill to come by! What's your rates?

Stuart Low
    Seekbrain.com - Personal Blog
    E-Currency Australia - Crypto Currency Services

Hi Perlboy

It depends on how complex the application is, I usually make Gantt / Warnier-Or and Hipo charts to calculate the budget, these tools show me how long will it take and how complex the application is so I can make an estimate .

I'm very professional, unfortunately I live in a country where there isn't much demand for Information Technology (Venezuela).

I'm very familiar with a lot of technologies and I have experience with many databases (MySQL, Sybase ASE, Access, etc), and other advanced Java like Datasources/Connection caches, CORBA/RMI, among other technologies.

As of my Linux skills, I'm a Debian/Slackware fanatic, I'm really good with Apache, MySQL, Exim/Sendmail, procmail, Bind/named, Security : (Tripwire/portsentry/iptables), kernel hardening and other.
    Last edited by Maquiavelo; 11-14-2005 at 10:13 PM.

Please send us your resume in confidence including availability and rates.

Thanks,