* $15 / Year 1GB Space 25GBs Bandwidth

We are only offering 12 of these promo accounts, your price will never increase on this plan, as long as you keep it active. This also will entitle you to wholesale repeat customer pricing.

Server is a Dual Operton 246
    2GBs RAM
    24/7 Live Support through Ticket system (average response time <1 hour)
    Cpanel 10 with Fantastico Deluxe
    Free sitebuilder Soholaunch

Servers are very stable because of software in place to identify abusers.

Also signups are manual to prevent fraud. We accept all credit cards, and paypal, as well as check or money order.

We've been in business since 1999. If you would like to take advantage of this offer please PM me. Post any questions you may have.

Thank you

Jason Schade
    ConnectGO Internet Services
    www.connectgo.com
    Last edited by connectgo; 11-14-2005 at 02:02 PM.

your email ??

Email

To avoid spammers...

My direct email is jason at connectgo dot com. Just replace the word at with @ and dot with .

Thanks

Jason Schade
    ConnectGO Internet Services
    www.connectgo.com

PM doesn't seam to be working so just email me directly at my address shown in the above message.

accept you the money by Western Union bank?

Western Union money orders Yes. Please email me for payment address.

You need to do something about that web site, it wouldn't give me any confidence even if you are genuine, majority of links are nulled, including your questionable 24/7 Live Support

No we're good,

We don't use our web site to get business. All our business so far has been word of mouth, and it will continue to be that way. For those willing to take the HUGE $15 risk to try out our services, you will be impressed with our service, and you will tell your friends, and if you don't take advantage of this offer, we don't care.

Thanks

Jason

Ok if thats your attitude I was only offering you my thoughts. Could you then post the link to your 24/7 ticket system. thanks