Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to view this thread.

For sale today, I have two highly attractive minimal templates.
They are 100% unique, and will definitely set you aside from your competition.
Interested in custom work? Look beneath the template information.

Template One
Ideal for a webhosting website, Software Website, Online Service, Or anything else!

The template is a one page .Psd file, however, additional pages can be designed at a discounted rate.

You can view the template below:

http://www.thegrandberry.com/forsale/revoweb

Please note, Revo Web is a name that I included as a place holder for this design. I can not guarantee that the name is available for a web hosting company, and the name itself is not included in this sale.

Template Two - 3 Pages!
Ideal for a webhosting website, Software Website, Online Service, Portfolio, Or anything else!

The template is a three page .Psd file, and additional pages can be designed at a discounted rate.

You can view the template below:

http://www.thegrandberry.com/forsale/designblue

I will accept bids on these templates, and will also set a BIN. If the BIN isn't reached, Bidding will continue untill I feel that I have received an adequate amount for my time spent designing these.

Template One
Starting Bid - $25
BIN - $50

Template Two
Starting Bid - $35
BIN - $70

Payment would be made via PayPal.

Alternatively, If you would like me to complete some custom design work for you, You can find examples of my work below:

Design Examples
Top Arcade

If you are interested in purchasing the templates, Or contacting me for custom work, the information below will be relevant to you:

The designs will be delivered as an un-coded .Psd file.
You will receive all fonts used.
You will receive all rights to the template.

Contact Information:

AIM TheGrandBerry
MSN admin[AT]i-berry.com - Replace [AT] with @

Alternatively, you can reply to this thread, or send me a private message.

Thank you once again for viewing this thread, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards

Craig Berry