Looking for place to advertise

Hello,

Im looking for a place to advertise a site that will be up in a few days. The site is teen/computer related. I would like the site being advertised on targeted to teens and computers.

I also accept Myspace's with ALOT of friends.

PM me your site/stats/price.

Thanks

You've exceeded your storage on PM's so I can't send you the information I was going too.

Here it is...

I'm running a special advertising deal on GetMusicVideoCodes.com which gets an average of 10,000 unique visitors per day. I would say that a lot of the sites audience is in your target range.

You can get more information here http://www.getmusicvideocodes.com/advertise.php

Regards

Lux

www.plus2net.com 3000+ unique /day
    www.plusrate.com 80 unique/day

Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry about that everyone! I cleaned some of my PM's up.

To lux_interior: Looks great! Its strongly considered and bookmarked.

To smo123: Not really what were looking for, sorry.

To Tiddle: Not really as well, but whats the stats?

Keep em coming

i have sent you a pm with tidwah's stats.

For your advertising needs please feel free to contact Journal Home.
    Please see thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=461226

I run some gaming discussion forums frequented by mostly teens-early 30's gamers.

Theres 3 domains all pointing to the website all are pr3 domains last time i checked.
    I have space for full run of site 468x60 banner ads on there and the rates are fairly cheap since i dont normally make a habit of selling ad space on there usually

drop me an email to [email protected]

Keep em coming =)

Our Site VietVoice.net is target to the Yought & Teens Entertainment & Music & Tech - Web Talks out there

We got over 3500 unique visitors/daily with is nearly to 100,000 unique/monthly. From USA, Canada is the most and all over the WORLD!.

For Banner impressions about 8,000 - 10,000 daily. (over 200,000 impressions/month)
    Average Banner Clicks: 60+ Unique/daily
    PR5 on Google.com with over 40,000 search results
    and good statistic on Alexa.com (currently around 72,000)

Check out our policy & cost/plans that are will suitable for you.
    We also doing a custom plan, so contact me online

http://www.vietvoice.net/ads.php
    and our live statistic for preview in that page

If you are interesting, please send me a PM or

Live Chat - AIM: AnhCoDon503 or Yahoo! VietVoiceNet

Best day.
    SV

www.freebloggames.com is targetted directly to teenagers who use MySpace or run a website.

The site offers flash games for bloggers to place on their websites (comparable to music video codes, this is flash game codes). The site is getting over 1000 uniques a day and is only one month old so far. We also have a PR6.

I would like to offer you the Featured Site box located on the left hand side of every page. You would get a 60 word description of your site, a small banner link and a text link inside of the description. My price for this box is only $110 for 30 days.

Let me know,
    Dan

Have chosen one so far, looking for another or two.

Still looking =)

If you are interested in text or 88x31 advertising on freebloggames, let me know.

Dan

I really believe. I am willing to code. This, as most of other ads looking for advertising is fake. Hi- five.