Mirroring Sites?

I own a site thats getting extremly large amounts of traffic and i'm unsure how to mirror my site onto another server to divide the traffic up. This is my first 'larger', help me out!

What type of site is it? Active or static content?

Is the goal of division to distribute CPU load, or bandwidth?
    Specializing in MySQL and website tuning for high traffic sites. cmwsci.com/

yes more information please,

you can do round robbin dns to split traffic on many servers.

It would help if you provided more information about the OS and web/application server used, db, etc. and what exactly is it that you want done. Budget would help also.
    "I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it. ".
    Rodney Dangerfield (from "I Get No Respect!").

The goal is to distrubute CPU load. I'm currently on a Linux DirectAdmin reseller account. The server is mostly for myself, with a few other sites on it. The site is semi-static (some content rotates). It is coded mainly in HTML, with a several <?php includes('') ?> throughout the layout.

Lowest budget possible. I'm on a free package currently (I refer users, he gives me free hosting). I have another friend who has an unlimited cpanel shared user with me.

So, no database activity.

Do you know if the PHP is being invoked as a CGI, or through mod_php? If as a CGI, this is horribly CPU expensive because it has to keep forking and exec'ing the PHP interpreter.

If as mod_php, does your host run a PHP accelerator, such as APC or PHP Accelerator? If not, PHP is quite inefficient because it has to keep recompiling the PHP it's executing in your pages.

For most servers with most bandwidth limits, you should be able to max out the bandwidth before the CPU, unless you're doing complex computation.
    Specializing in MySQL and website tuning for high traffic sites. cmwsci.com/

Try setting you round robbin dns
    and use something like unison or rsync to keep directories synced