1. Search engine script...

hello there,
    right now im want to make a search engine website but i need a script that wil allow people to seach, submit there there sites and be able to pay-per click (bit like google) but i dont want pay like $5000 dollars to have oen made just for me...

could anyone suggest some programs for me plz?

thanks,

I don't know of any programs that do this -- I suppose you could customize any ad serving software to do what you require, but it would just be easier to customize a free search engine script (like mnogosearch) and then add your own hooks to it.

Either way, you will probably need to hire someone to do this for you.
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
    If you feel like it, you can read my blog
    Signal > Noise

PHPGoogle.com has a search engine that retrieves its resuls from google. You could then put sponsored resuls on the side...
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by TomorrowHosting
    PHPGoogle.com has a search engine that retrieves its resuls from google. You could then put sponsored resuls on the side...
    No Automated Querying
    You may not send automated queries of any sort to Google's system without express permission in advance from Google. Note that "sending automated queries" includes, among other things:

using any software which sends queries to Google to determine how a website or webpage "ranks" on Google for various queries;
    "meta-searching" Google; and
    performing "offline" searches on Google.

Please do not write to Google to request permission to "meta-search" Google for a research project, as such requests will not be granted.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

What Scott posted is very true, however Google does provide an API that provides limited automated searching of Google (although not without restrictions).

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by fyrestrtr
    What Scott posted is very true, however Google does provide an API that provides limited automated searching of Google (although not without restrictions).
    Yes true, but I never trusted the 1000 queries limit thing..

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

PHPGoogle does require a Google API to work
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting