P4-3.06Ghz Clearance

Servers are located in SAVVIS, USA. Get Free setup with all servers.

*Limited Quantity*

Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz HyperThreading
    80 GB HD
    1 GB RAM
    1000GB Premium Bandwidth
    5 Ip's Included
    Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico Included

Price: $99 | Free Setup

1 hour Setup time!

Accept Paypal, Moneybookers and Egold

For more info or to place an order, email info{at}spyderzwebz.com

These servers are now sold out

We have just placed an order from them hours ago and until now, we have not received any confirmation that our dedicated servers are being created. It is not this server but seems like they are fast when responding to questions on pre-sales and once you ordered, the response becomes slow

CLIXsurf, have you got the server from them yet? How is their support?

We already got the server. The delays are due to the data center and not with them. Although, their support is not 24 hours, they do get back to you the next day

CLIXsurf, you are a scammer! Everyone, he stole more than $1 million from his autosurf program's members. AMD64, you have to do something fast, collect all evidence in his server. Admin, please post his IP address.

Is it Clixsurf - or someone with access to his server? Not pointing fingers - just asking the question...

Clixsurf even claims that spyderzwebz.com's staff (AMD64's college) put a backdoor and stole all e-gold money. Here's quoted from his website http://clixsurf.mybusinesshaven.com

Quote Originally Posted by clixsurf.mybusinesshaven.com
    This system has been hacked. They got all the money from our E-gold Account.

Almost $46,000+ was taken by account number 2592832

The following user accounts were used to get all the money (we are not sure if these people are really related to the hackers):

name email
    ye lroy [email protected]
    sonia [email protected]
    ravindranath.v [email protected]
    M S [email protected]
    Frans [email protected]

Please take note that we are not sure if the above people has any relation to the hackers. As for now, the only persons who have access to the servers should have been only us. But it turns out that a backdoor has been placed in the server so they were able to get all the data they needed. We are being hosted by spyderzwebz.com. The other access to the server can come from them or from the data center.

Firstly, we have had no access to this server whatsoever. We do not know the root password that this person is using.

I have emailed this person 3 times asking for the root password so I can access the server and check all logs but this person has not replied yet.

Clixsurf's gone already. I suggest you prepare his identity documents for FBI, because they will come to you soon. This is a huge scam of million dollar scale. Whether you like it or not, scammed members must have contacted their lawyers and FBI already.

clixsurf is said to be from my country. If any of you wants to file a complaint against him you must also have had evidence and I can help you find him. its a good thing I never lost anything from clixsurf

I can tell you he was using this e-gold account: 2517579 if it helps at all. Looks like most of his whois records are "protected"

I lost nothing too. I'm asked to keep an eye on this clixsurf guy.