need very simple site builder

hello

I need a very simple (even if not very powerful) site builder
    basically, it could have like 3 to 5 business and personal site templates
    and the user would get to change the logo on top, itens on menu, image on left/right (or none) and content of each menu
    just that

I think I could even code that in PHP in a few hours, but I'd like to know if anyone knows something like that already done (specially because I'm a programmer, but bad as designer)

or if someone could point me where I could find free templates, that would be cool

just a note: I don't need something 100% free, but I don't want something very expensive (more than $50, considering it's a simple program) or with recurring payments

thanks

Depends on who your host is, Many offer site builders. We have Site Studio and it works well as it offers many templates. I am sure other providers have something similar.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

Quote Originally Posted by ITAhmed
    Depends on who your host is, Many offer site builders. We have Site Studio and it works well as it offers many templates. I am sure other providers have something similar.
    I have a hosting

Give them Notepad or something similar Its a website builder

Why don't people simply recommend a genuine solution to his request? I only know of Sitebuilder (I think from PSWsoft?), I have a mental blank on other vendors at the moment. I'll get back to you.
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

sitestudio.com