SQLServer Hosting

I am looking for Windows Host that offers 500mb or more SQLServer space. Ideally I would like their limit to be the same as the hosting space limit.

So far I have two options, go with a VPS provider and install SQLExpress- but this a little bit to expensive for me, or go with a shared host. I am having a little problem with the last one, it is already hard finding a decent windows host - and is even harder finding what their SQLserver limits are (some have it listed in their support FAQs).

Up to now I have only found one shared host that matches my needs: dotnetmart

Does anyone know of any other shared hosts? What about pure SQLserver hosts with decent pricing? What do you think of dotnetmart?

I am looking to pay less than 20 a month (preferably 8-12), and I need at list 20gb bandwidth, and preferably ASP.net 2.0 but 1.1 is fine. Host must be in North America (Northeast preferrably).

thanks

You can find it by google

Approach ASPnix

I would strongly recommend ASPNIX. They provide excellent support and also asp.net 2 and sql 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by t10host
    You can find it by google
    I already tried searching google. The problem with it is that it gives so many results, and I am not sure how good some of these hosters are. Thats why asked here.

Try Aspnix

capola,

Why not you check out ASPNIX services for 1 month? I'm sure you will like their service.

They provide excellent service and support. They have an active forum running on their site and you can always post questions there. They also provide support through MSN messenger and ICQ.

Quote Originally Posted by capola
    I am looking for Windows Host that offers 500mb or more SQLServer space. Ideally I would like their limit to be the same as the hosting space limit.

I am looking to pay less than 20 a month (preferably 8-12), and I need at list 20gb bandwidth, and preferably ASP.net 2.0 but 1.1 is fine. Host must be in North America (Northeast preferrably).
    I am afraid that your budget is not enough. SQL Server costs a lot. 500MB data with 100MB log can costs $50 - $70/month.

anyway, I have heard good things about jodohost and see they offer SQL Server as well. You might want to check them out