ionCube Encoder & PHPAudit Licensing Solution - $234.99!

Have you ever wanted to effectively encode, protect, license, distribute and sell your PHP products? Been put off by the cost? Are you a start-up looking for a cheap way to protect your code and products? Or are you an existing company suffering from piracy, looking for a way to boost sales and enforce your EULA?

Then you need PHPAudit and ionCube!

The ionCube encoder provides a raft of encoding functions allowing you to protect your PHP code from people trying to steal it, looking that those complex functions your script uses or simply to enforce your product’s licensing.

PHPAudit provides you with a full shopping cart allowing users to order your product, pay using popular payment processors and then automatically have a license key issued. This license key then can be used to lock the users installation of your product to a single server, domain name or a single installation. Some people also worry about the use of ‘call home’ systems, in this case you don’t need to worry – our Local Keys and WeightShift™ technology prevents all of the common problems.

Most companies wait until their PHP script is pirated before investing in a licensing and/or encoding system – no longer do you need to wait! Our PHPAudit + ionCube bundles expand with your business allowing you to grow without needing to worry about users distributing your product, reverse-engineering, piracy, or EULA violations!

With our three years history in the licensing market and protecting scripts, we’re the ideal company to work with as we understand our users needs.

Some of PHPAudit’s great features:

• Real time license control – suspend users licenses instantly
    • Create time or feature limited versions of your products instantly
    • Multiple licensing options – remote sockets, cURL and/or local keys!
    • WeightShift™ - multiple redundant remote licensing servers
    • Full client, order, invoice and license management
    • Shopping cart style order system integrating Paypal, 2checkout, Worldpay, Authorize.net, Bluepay and many other payment processors
    • Members area where your customers can manage their licenses, download their products, order new products, renew support/upgrades & more
    • ionCube encoder integration
    • + lots more

Some of the ionCube encoder’s great features:

• Encoding PHP scripts with optimised compiled bytecodes for optimum runtime performance and maximum security.
    • Encode PHP shell scripts or regular PHP scripts.
    • Run encoded PHP 4 files on both PHP 4 and PHP 5 servers.
    • Encode PHP from Windows, Linux or FreeBSD.
    • Encoded files run on Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, SUN Solaris, Apple OSX, and more.
    • Prevention of file tampering through use of digital signatures.
    • Superior encoding performance, ideal for encoding on demand.
    • Prevention of unauthorised files from including encoded files.

You can see full pricing information on our ionCube and PHPAudit bundles at http://www.phpaudit.com/pricing_ioncube.php. PHPAudit normally retails from $99.99 and ionCube from $199 – this exclusive offer allows you to pick up both together for only $234.99 – saving a massive $64 off the separate selling price.

If you would rather we hosted and managed your PHPAudit and ionCube solution, take a look at our exclusive hosted ionCube and PHPAudit solutions: http://www.phpaudit.com/pricing_hosted.php

For full details see www.phpaudit.com. More information on the ionCube encoder can be found at www.ioncube.com.

If you aren’t yet ready to commit any funds to protecting and licensing your script, trial/evaluation versions of ionCube and PHPAudit are available – simply visit www.phpaudit.com and www.ioncube.com for more information. You can also get a completely free version of PHPAudit that is non-expiring allowing you to get some income before investing in these two amazing products.

Contact us:
    Forums - www.solidphp.com/forum/
    URL: www.phpaudit.com (ionCube - www.ioncube.com)
    Email: [email protected]
    AIM: SolidPHPAlasdair
    MSN: [email protected]
    Alasdair

Hey, I'm interested in going with a PHPAudit + IONCUBE 250 plan, but not sure what the difference between the "Entry" and the "Pro" plan is?

Also.. is it only good for "one script". What I mean is, if I am releasing a CMS and want to encode and license it.. thats what you guys are here for. If I am releasing 2, 3, 4 different scripts, can I use my "250 plan" to encode and license all 4 of these scripts, or do I need a unique plan for each one?

Thanks! Hit me up with a PM reply if you would!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Hey, I'm interested in going with a PHPAudit + IONCUBE 250 plan, but not sure what the difference between the "Entry" and the "Pro" plan is?

Also.. is it only good for "one script". What I mean is, if I am releasing a CMS and want to encode and license it.. thats what you guys are here for. If I am releasing 2, 3, 4 different scripts, can I use my "250 plan" to encode and license all 4 of these scripts, or do I need a unique plan for each one?

Thanks! Hit me up with a PM reply if you would!

Rich
    I've posted this here so that other people can see it as well. My PM box has about 400 PM's in it, and my premium member status seems to have been lost when we upgraded to v3.5. I'm waiting for iNet to sort that out, so I've sent you an email instead. Hope that's ok.

The ionCube Entry version is all anyone needs to encode their scripts and it's by far our most popular bundle.

Some people asked if we could offer bundles with ionCube Pro and Cerberus, and so we started offering those bundles. ionCube Encoder Pro adds is the ability to generate time expiring files and lock a set of files to certain domains, which is already handled by PHPAudit and so as such not many people go for this.

PHPAudit 250 can be used to license multiple products across multiple sites. A PHPAudit 250 license includes unlimited 'order profiles', allowing you to setup different order forms and client areas on multiple websites, brands or sister companies; while all still being controlled and managed through a single PHPAudit administration installation.

ionCube can be installed on one server and is good to encode as many products as you want. You can find out about ionCube at www.ioncube.com, and Nick has got plenty of content on there which explains how ionCube works and the difference between each version (Entry, Pro and Cerberus).

Hope that helps Let me know if you've any further questions.
    Alasdair

Tickedon,

Is it possible to use it with forum software such as vBulletin (mean that the HTML output generated from vB would protected)?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by KW2146
    Tickedon,

Is it possible to use it with forum software such as vBulletin (mean that the HTML output generated from vB would protected)?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    I'm not really sure what you mean there. As long as there is at least one PHP file in the product you sell that you can add the licensing code to, and then encode it with ionCube, everything would work fine and it would be protected.

If you are asking about some sort of HTML obfuscation, then PHPAudit doesn't offer that, although you can find a free HTML obfuscator on the ionCube site - www.ioncube.com
    Alasdair