Thumbs up Reserve your Christmas advertising! 50,000 impressions for $50! Talkfreelance.com :)

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great day!

http://www.talkfreelance.com is now offering advertising positions over the christmas period (December 1st - January).

Why are we reserving these positions now?

Typically the christmas period is the best time to advertise your business, people are alot more generous with their money and tend to be on the computer alot more during the holiday season. Our forum has alot more traffic throughout December than any other month!

Why should we advertise our business with you?

We're holding a very large promotion in December, if you've ever visited my community you will have seen various promotions held in the past, these attract huge amounts of traffic and a number of new members! In December we're giving away over $1,000 in prizes! Take advantage of this! Because it's the holiday season I will be even more generous than usual and let all the campaigns run into the new year (an extra 1-2 weeks FREE).

How many positions are available?

We have already sold 4 header banner spots, there are only 2 of these remaining at $50/each. We also have the sponsor advert available at $150 and text links at $25.

How can I reserve my spot?

Simply send a paypal payment directly to [email protected] or use our ordering page www.talkfreelance.com/advertising.php then contact me at [email protected] with your banner and URL information and we can add you to our system.

Thanks for your interest!

Kind Regards.

Do you still have a 468x60 header slot available?
    - Tim

Interested... where do these ads show up on your site? And are there any slots still available? Last notice was that one was available.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

Hi guys, we have two spots remaining. One was remaining and one advertiser has dropped out and been refunded.

The adverts show up on every page minus the index.

Where does the Sponsor advert show up? I'm pretty sure I want at least your $50 offer, but interested to know more about the more expensive option too.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

Hey, The sponsor spot is available for December and that is the 125x125 on the index. So for $200 you would take the front page (static banner btw ) and also a banner in our rotator of 6.

Kind Regards.