Thread: QuickPacket.Com

QuickPacket.Com

Im sorry for being so direct with my title, mods feel free to edit it if needed but thats what it seems.

I have a reseller with them and my site/s are all down (42 sites). Their site is down. Their billing gateway is down too ! Their support emails arent being replied to or phone numbers arent being picked up! Im frustrated...

Had a bad experience earlier this week.

First I paid them to get my acccounts on their server, their mysql wasnt compatible with my sites so i asked for a refund and they declined. then they fixed it up after 3 hours (thankgod)...then 3 days later the entire server/site is down...emails bounce back, phone numbers are busy or dont exist, and my clients are pissed off. This guy is Quick-Pocket..not packet...they stole right through my pocket!

Peter another dedicated server user as i see on the WHT forums has lost his dedicated server ... so its not just me....

There is no way to contact them. EMail, phone, everything bouncing back or busy....this is frustrating...and irritating...What options do I have to take action against a site that doesnt even open?
      0 Not allowed!

I have a reseller with them and my site/s are all down (42 sites). Their site is down. Their billing gateway is down too ! Their support emails arent being replied to or phone numbers arent being picked up! Im frustrated...
    How long has this been going on?
      0 Not allowed!

6 hours but its fine now. Mods and Liason please delete this post. I apologize to the QUICKPACKET team for this post. I was jut really worried since its the first time this has happened and i saw other dedicateds going down so got really worried. Mods please delete my topic and reduce all post counts of mine over this issue from any other section ( dont want to increase my post counts just because i posted on an issue like this).
      0 Not allowed!

Glad to hear the issue is over.

I've changed the thread's title. Due to internal policies I'll only close the thread and move it to Providers Outages.
      0 Not allowed!