been let down and need reliablility! help me!!!

Hi,

I have been reselling hosting for a while now. I have a whm account and have been selling websites with a cpanel and just plain hosting. The trouble is i have been using ebay hosts and they are so damn unreliable!
    I dont want a vps either as i dont host that many people!

I am looking for a cheapish ($15-25) host that will give me a whm account, thats relaible, works and someone who knows what they are on about!

Can anyone help me!! Please lol

Cheers
    Dan

<<< Edited to remove Size tags. >>>
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 11-10-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Hey Dan, I would suggest that you spend a little time looking at the offers forum here at WHT. You can probably find what you are looking for. Make a list of the offers you like, then search the forum for info on those hosts. WHT is a great resource with lost of good info, take the time and do the research and I am sure you will find a reputable host that suits your needs.

Thanks for the help and everyone that sent me emails, im going for
    cshosting

They seem realy cheap and nice guys so im just waiting for my account to be set up!

Thanks again

Dan

Take a look at WHT offers section, you will find some good Service Providers where you can host your reseller account with no problems... About Hosting companies selling on eBay ... All i know about is that the reviews here arent that good

Quote Originally Posted by ddss
    Thanks for the help and everyone that sent me emails, im going for
    cshosting

They seem realy cheap and nice guys so im just waiting for my account to be set up!

Thanks again

Dan
    May we know the hosts that sent you offers via email? Thank you.

I just got an email from cshosting after a post i made here. I'm still deciding on what host to move to.

Quote Originally Posted by rsmarsha
    I just got an email from cshosting after a post i made here..

I feel a warning coming their way...

Forum Specific Rules

Participants may not publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services they are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but not limited to suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends.

Most importantly our member base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Further; If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled.

There are a # of great Cpanel Hosts here. Try looking here, then doing a search on the companies that interest you.

http://webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*

www.resellerzoom.com I had problems with there budget plan but there other plans I hear are really good.

I have a strange feeling that CSHosting is owned by the same Chris who owned Upload19 (a banned member here now!)...reason why I say this is because of the striking resemblence between the web design of the two sites and similar spelling/grammar/personality shown on other forums by CSHosting.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

WOW!!! Assuming that CS Hosting took 15 minutes to reply to the original post and the OP took 15 minutes to respod once he chose them I figure he put a total of about one hour into his decision on who to entrust with his client's websites and his own company's reputation with those clients.

Let me know how that works out for you!!! Hey, they are really cheap and nice guys. Were there adny other criteria you used to select them?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have had no problems with there service. They have been exxellent, chris is a nice guy, no problems he allways helps me out and the responce times are amazing, They run a good ship!!

Thanks

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by hawhaw
    WOW!!! Assuming that CS Hosting took 15 minutes to reply to the original post and the OP took 15 minutes to respod once he chose them I figure he put a total of about one hour into his decision on who to entrust with his client's websites and his own company's reputation with those clients.

Let me know how that works out for you!!! Hey, they are really cheap and nice guys. Were there adny other criteria you used to select them?

Lol

Not particulary, the site seemed good, so were the specs, the service and they were nice guys and helped me out all the way.

I dont have that many customers anyway so its not must o entrust.

Thanks again

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Reseller-Center
    I feel a warning coming their way...
    Yes indeed -
    CSHosting
    Account Disabled
    Let that be a warning to anyone else thinking they can spam on WHT.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
    Yes indeed -

Let that be a warning to anyone else thinking they can spam on WHT.

Thisnk of the ones though that get by with it!
    Looks like there were at least 2 that he spammed in this very thread.
    Annoying isn't it Bob?
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Thisnk of the ones though that get by with it!
    I do, and I prefer to consider them as "temporarily not banned".

umm
    i dont think you need to go as far as banning them, they are nice guys, they didnt spam me they just sent me a link to there website and said check out our services... so did 5 other companies!

Could you not just warn them????

Dan

umm
    i dont think you need to go as far as banning them, they are nice guys, they didnt spam me they just sent me a link to there website and said check out our services... so did 5 other companies!
    It breaks the rules of the board, and is considered spamming ("self promotion").
    Could you not just warn them????
    That *is* a warning, and usually not permanent.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Wow, another one bites the dust!
    data center directory - The comprehensive data center resource. Version 2.0 coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    It breaks the rules of the board, and is considered spamming ("self promotion").
    That *is* a warning, and usually not permanent.
    Ok thanks,

I just dont want my whm account band because i got them banned from here!
    (witch i didnt do on purpose!)

Thanks for the help admin

I also hope not, but they obviously knew the rule, or they would have done it openly. By PMing or emailing, they hope to avoid the rule, and take the risks along with it.

Behavior like this would make me question their ethics in the first place, but that's just my personal opinion.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Ok thanks,

I just dont want my whm account band because i got them banned from here!
    (witch i didnt do on purpose!)

Thanks for the help admin

But take into mind that TONS of hosts could have spammed you in this form. I know you probably do not consider it "spamming" as you are seeking hosting but if all hosts responded like that you would be overwhelmed AND angry!
    Its just the "ethical and RIGHT thing to do" if a webhost follows the rules. Think about it
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999