Modesto or Stockton CA colo?

We have a client looking for 1/2 cab and 10Mbps in either Modesto or Stockton California. Please contact me directly if you have a facility or if you can suggest a facility/provider in either of those towns.

Thanks
    http://www.QuoteColo.com - colocation, dedicated and cloud quotes

PacWest in Stockton
    There is no colo in Modesto

Quote Originally Posted by quotecolo
    We have a client looking for 1/2 cab and 10Mbps in either Modesto or Stockton California. Please contact me directly if you have a facility or if you can suggest a facility/provider in either of those towns.
    As suggested, PacWest. At one time they hosted MANY ISPs who used to use them for remote central office services though I imagine that has thinned considerably since dialup's glory days are now passed and most dialups have either disappeared or been bought up.

You might also look at Sprint, though you'll probably pay much more there. Their major West Coast Sprintlink hub ran out of Stockton for many years and AFAIK still does.

Forget Modesto. It is a small city by most estimates (about 200K) and does not have significant telecom resources though it may have some local ISPs. Its only notable feature is that it's George Lucas' hometown.