Adult forum for sale

Seeing as I never got what I was looking for last time for this it's being put back up.

Obviously can't give the url out so PM me if interested, few details.

Was made in mid July, just a basic two forums on it, 'babe galleries' and 'videos', it has the 'hide' hack installed so people reply to view the content and as writing this the site has the following stats:

Our members have made a total of 34458 posts
    We have 2463 registered members

The site is just gonna grow and grow

Averages around 200 posts a day from users, no ads run on the site, can be turned into a full adult forum if someone wishes, I did have plans for it once it got bit bigger but need some funds so am selling.

Traffic can be seen @ http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?...ge=c49_web.jpg (That was last time I took screenie of the stats, now it's down to more around the 800 a day mark as I havent been promoting it at all as I want to sell, when I am promoting it the stats are more like what is in the screenie and what you can expect if you take it over as I'll tell you where to submit topics too etc)

The site is PR4

Price won't be lower then $350 so PM me if interested for url and any further questions if you are prepared to pay that, that means you need to only make just over $1 a day to get it back in the 12 month timeframe sites normally go for so it really isn't much.

what is the url?

Please send URL to me
    Chris

Hello, if it's still for sale please also send me the URL via PM.

Also - what server does it currently run on? Are these video files hosted by you (e.g. requiring tons of bandwidth) or by the visitors?

Thanks

i am also interested.. if it still for sale PM me also

I doubt that it's for sale anymore.

I asked for the URL 10 days ago and haven't had a PM.

i think that forum not more available for sale.