Selling Customers

Hi there guys,

I am thinking greatly about getting out of the web hosting game and I want to give my customers the best service they can get but with someone else.

Can anyone recommend me some affliate programs with reputable companies? I don't have many customers, prolly over 12 but I want them all looked aftered.

Thanks
    Shane

This may be the wrong forum for your post.

Quote Originally Posted by gearworx
    This may be the wrong forum for your post.
    It's in the right forum now.

Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt

sorry about that, I had a quick look and wasn't sure which one would be the best one.

Thanks for moving it for me

Shane

There are plenty of good hosting companies that have affiliates programs. Just do search in WHT or google.

Or sell your 12 or so clients to a reliable host.

Quote Originally Posted by rois
    There are plenty of good hosting companies that have affiliates programs. Just do search in WHT or google.

Or sell your 12 or so clients to a reliable host.
    Thats what I am doing I'm waiting for offers if anyone wants them. I got one already. I'm probably be looking at the smaller host as I doubt the larger hosts would waste time on so few.

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Shanet
    Thats what I am doing I'm waiting for offers if anyone wants them. I got one already.
    Just so you know, the place to advertise web hosts and clients for sale is the Other Hosting-Related Offers and Requests forum. You need at least 10 posts to start a thread there, but you're close.

In this forum, people can make suggestions and discuss options without getting into the advertising/sales aspect of the topic.

Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt

Ok I'm getting a lot of messages to me, a few asking me to sign up as a reseller or another service, others are not serious business (most probably kids) and I don't have much time to answer each one in detail.

I am thinking of sending my clients to site5.com mainly due to the $20 each but also think sicne I'm charging my clients $15 month, is it really worth it? At least I won't have to continue in paying expenses or spend more money on advertising, billing etc.

If anyone has an affliate program please tell me as I am more interested in that than making deals with 10+ people.

I have 8 clients mostly paying $15 a month and 1 is paying $8. The plans are 1 gig space and 10 gig bandwidth all up is using bit over 800 megs space which mainly is the 2 personal sites.

So either give me a deal for each person or for the whole, then it will give me more time to answer.

One last thing, I'm going out of the web hosting business as I want to go a different path so that means I do NOT want to purchase hosting or move so please no more offers on those. Oh and also please give a detailed message, a "we can buy them" doesn't tell me much.

Thanks
    Shane

Can you give more details? What control panel are they using now? Would they mind a different control panel?

well i think you need to provide all the details about the clients & hosting environment before going any further.We can able to provide our thoughts in a much better way if you do that.
    Fresh Apple : Unofficial Apple Weblog @ freshapple.in

I gues after he makes one more improper post to respond to improper IM's we could have this moved to the proper forum

www.eagerhost.com are very good. They have decent support, and great uptime!

They are using cPanel and most of them are businesses that don't use it. All they do is get me to upload thier site and configure thier email address and thats about it so they won't mind a different control panel as they never use it.

However I have a couple that do use it and I can always ask them first.

I can't seem to edit my post but anyway thanks to everyone that sent me a message through PM, right now I got more than enough offers so please no more.

Those who I haven't responded too may send another message to keep updated.

Thanks guys
    Shane