Trading Spouses - "I'm a God warrior!!!!!!!!!"

Holy cow - did anyone else see that fruitcake of a lady on "Trading Spouses" tonight?!?!

I feel so bad for the kids.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Oh boy, i just watched it. That woman is CRAZY!!!!
    :|

At least 2 of the kids got money, from the "normal mom", to move out of her house.

--Tina
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I AM A GOD WARRIOR!

SINNERS! ALL OF YOU ARE SINNERS! THIS IS NOT PURE!

*lets out raptor-like roars*

That women was nuts. Completely nuts. I watched the first week, skipped the second for lost.

This is precisely why I don’t watch reality TV.

I don't watch reality tv (or much tv at all) - but this was impossible NOT to watch.

Here's a clip I found online. I haven't watched it, but from the comments I read about the clip...its taken directly from the show tonight:

http://www.hedonistica.com/media.php...ng_spouses.wmv

--Tina

Gargoyles! Tarot cards!

But in the end she did indeed take the money.

Justin

She took $20,000 of the tainted money for a gastric bypass. Isn't gluttony one of the 7 deadly sins?

--Tina

The woman is a plant. She was intentionally put into the show because FOX knew they would sell advertising. Reality TV is about as real as a politician's promise.

I refuse to watch any so called reality TV show. I know a chef who's kitchen was filmed for a reality TV show and he was told he had to "go off" on someone because his kitchen was too boring.

My favorite line "Get the hell out of my house I pray in the name of the lord."
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

I only saw the ads for this one. She's a nut.. pure and simple. The most disturbing part of the last ad I saw was her being totally calm and speaking with the other mother saying some akin to.."I'm just a laid back, fun loving person" <-- paraphasing - before going back to shots of her being crazy-fundy-godfreak.

0 to 100 miles an hour of crazy in 6 seconds.

*serious voice*
    If I was a parent of the 'opposing family' and had the slightest idea the producers of that show knew about this women's insanity without telling me, before releasing her on my kid, I'd be up to my eyeballs in the yellow pages looking for a lawyer.
    */serious voice*

I don't think I could watch it. I'm not a fan of that kind of reality TV, let alone having that kind of crazy anywhere near young children.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by blue27
    She was intentionally put into the show because FOX knew they would sell advertising.

I fail to see your point, isnt that the way all TV is? Even the local weatherman is hired on his ability to draw eyeballs thus advertisers. I know the reality shows are from "the darkside" lmao.

Reminds me of a woman I once knew who would whine and complain that wrestling is fake (again...duh), then she would actually cry and scream at the TV when Highlander came on.

D
    Starts November 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by blue27
    I know a chef who's kitchen was filmed for a reality TV show and he was told he had to "go off" on someone because his kitchen was too boring.
    Wasn't Gordon Ramsay was it?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsey

They had a luke warm show here in the states (Hell's Kitchen) recently but his original show I saw, "Ramsay's Boiling Point" was pretty entertaining (having worked in a kitchen or two in the past).

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    I fail to see your point, isnt that the way all TV is?
    Blue's point is 'reality' TV isn't really 'reality'.

Saw her on "The Soup". Maaaaaaan, so sad.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Quote Originally Posted by akashik
    Blue's point is 'reality' TV isn't really 'reality'.
    Say it isn't so!
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

nor is it any less real than any other show on tv. To say it is less real than anything else is like saying claus is a fraud, but the bunny rocks.
    Starts November 5th!

Ok.. I'm missing your point. Reality TV is as 'unreal' as scripted sitcoms? If so, yeah fine.. I agree. I think the point was that sitcoms don't advertise as 'reality'.

If I'm still missing something we'll just part ways.

Quote Originally Posted by akashik
    . . . If I'm still missing something . . .
    Well, if you watched this episode, ya missed Martha's Apprentice. And, I just can't miss my Martha.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Yeah.. I've never mentioned this outright, but your Martha/Rosie thing is kind of odd. I mean, diff'rent strokes and all that, but that's kind of 'tenth planet' if you know what I mean.

I'll take that as a compliment.

I ain't never been known to always travel the main roads. I like the more scenic route.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

You have led in interesting life.. I'll give you that. When you're inspired your blog's a damn fine piece of work - and I really mean that.

... err, are we going off-topic now?

Watching it now on the west coast.
    She really flipped out in the presence of the gay guy!
    --

This is why christians have a bad name. No where near "Christ-like"
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue
    I'll take that as a compliment.

I ain't never been known to always travel the main roads. I like the more scenic route.
    This is not with any malace, but the thought flew by as I read this...

Scenic as a side show circus freak.

That actually fits reality tv well anyway.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs