Hi,
URL: http://www.tekcities.com

Age of site (months): 3.5

Monthly revenue: 225

Monthly page views: 3,386,760

Description:
TekCities.com is a highly established free web site hosting service. It originally started as something of a hobby, so I have not made any real attempts at monetizing the traffic. The site has over 16,000 users and is growing by about 400-500 members per day. The site is only 3.5 months old, and is growing everyday.

TekCities is hosted on a $150 server with several other sites. It used about 1TB of bandwidth last month.

I have spent little time on advertising it (apart from submission to an top site or two). In addition, the site only requires about 5 minutes a day of upkeep (checking apache status, etc.). The site has a very active user base with several moderators who generally keep the support going.

I did not want to place advertisements or popupunders on any of our user pages, so that is another potential avenue. Considering the current amount of pageviews and a modest $2 CPM, you can see, there is considerable potential in this site.

Regarding my reasons for selling, I've swamped with work lately and I'm in need of additional funds for an upcoming project.

PM me for proof of traffic/revenue.

Price (or starting bid): $1,000

Is an auction?: Yes

Buy it Now: $10,000

Ends: November 15, 2005

Regards,
Teknet