Need a PHP quote -->

I'm developing a site for a friend who wants to sell photos online.

An outline of the requirements;

- Wants to sell photos using credit cards and paypal!

The idea is that he uploads photos straight from the digital camera to the site through an admin section. The image is re-sized twice, one will be about 100px's in width and the other will be slightly larger, say 300px's wide with a watermark on it.

He should be able to add it to a category of his choice, adn add keywords and a description as well, the database will be searchable by category and by keywords as well.

The site design will be handled by me, so no design required at all. The html output of this system should be xhtml valid on the suser side, not too fussed about the admin section tbh.

I have no idea of a budget to give you I'm afraid, I would just like a "guestimate" on how much you think it would come to, please PM me your quotes! You can always ask me for more information / clarification by PM/ email if needed.

The site would work very similarly to www.sxc.hu, except you can buy the photos!

Thanks for your time!

woops, wrong forum by mistake!

If a Moderator reads this, please be so kind as to move it to the appropriate forum! (Employment Offers and Requests)

Quote Originally Posted by Tjobbe
    woops, wrong forum by mistake!

If a Moderator reads this, please be so kind as to move it to the appropriate forum! (Employment Offers and Requests)
    Moved.

Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt

Many thanks Lois.

Still looking for a quote, would prefer fluent English speaking applicants please, Thanks in advance.

I have a script that does everything you described (uses the gd library to resize and embed a watermark) thought there is no payment gateway integration.
    Take a look at www.johnraffertyphotography.com and www.pamelabloephotography.com to see the script in action, not sure off the top of my head if the xhtml validates, though it is tableless.
    If you think that it fits the bill then pm me and we can discuss a price for integrating paypal and setting prices on each image.

PS, I would use someone like 2checkout.com instead of paypal.