Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    69

    Resellers from these datacenters?

    Hi,

    And yes I have used the search function, didn't get the results Iw anted so here goes....

    Which resellers have servers based at any of the following DC's:

    LiquidWeb

    RackSpace

    Servint

    PriorityColo

    Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Marcus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    890
    So you want to be a reseller, or buy from one?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    69
    Buy from one.
    Marcus

  4. #4
    That is a pretty difficult question, you should contact the resellers you are interested in and ask them if they are located in one of these centers.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Kihei, HI
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSiteBuildIt
    Hi,

    And yes I have used the search function, didn't get the results Iw anted so here goes....

    Which resellers have servers based at any of the following DC's:

    LiquidWeb

    RackSpace

    Servint

    PriorityColo

    Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Why not just buy direct from one of those datacenters? Is there something additional you want from a reseller?
    :: 1StopWebHosting.com :: - Professional Web Hosting Services
    ::
    :: Featuring the CPanel Control Panel running on CENTOS Linux servers
    :: We offer Shared Web Hosting, Business Hosting, Java / J2EE Servers and Dedicated Server solutions.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by bteeter
    Why not just buy direct from one of those datacenters? Is there something additional you want from a reseller?
    I think he means SHARED reseller account. IIRC, www.spirithosting.net is at Rackspace in the US (though their HQ'd in the UK). I haven't used them though, but I heard that they're quite good.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    245
    isnt liquidweb completely based in michigan? i dont think he wants a uk host...
    Cheap Reseller and Shared Hosting - Tekneeks.net
    www.tekneeks.net - affordable cpanel reseller and shared hosting
    www.graphicforge.net - community for graphic and web designers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by bteeter
    Why not just buy direct from one of those datacenters? Is there something additional you want from a reseller?
    I believe mostly because of the discounted prices the reseller can get. not much of a price diference when buying directly from one of the datacenters.
    PierreB - Montreal

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    isnt liquidweb completely based in michigan? i dont think he wants a uk host...
    Yeah, they are - but Spirithosting's servers are in the US at Rackspace, but their offices are in the UK.

  10. #10
    Once you find one host that is hosted with the above, you can just run a reverse IP trace from places like www.whois.sc

    You'll have all the hosts on their server(s)
    .
    Numaria.com For peace of mind +44 800 075 8187 +1 800 985 8187
    Shared Hosting Reseller VPS Dedicated Servers SSL Domain Names
    .

  11. #11

    Liquidweb is excellent

    Site5.com uses LiquidWeb's datacenter for their reseller servers. I've been a customer of Site5 for 13 months and I'm happy with the 99.9%+ uptime at Liquidweb and site5's fast customer service -- great combination.
    FlaNative

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Internet / Colorado
    Posts
    1,652
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaNative
    Site5.com uses LiquidWeb's datacenter for their reseller servers. I've been a customer of Site5 for 13 months and I'm happy with the 99.9%+ uptime at Liquidweb and site5's fast customer service -- great combination.
    I thought they split servers between that and a data center in NJ?
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

  13. #13

    You are correct

    You are correct, Site5 uses 2 different datacenters--their resellers accounts are at Liquidweb, not sure where the other datacenter is located.
    Last edited by FlaNative; 11-19-2005 at 12:49 AM.
    FlaNative

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •