Hi!

Hello,

I would like to take this task.

E-mail sent..
    Regards, Rumi
    www.unixexperts.co.uk
    Expert in Server Administration, Network Administration, Server Optimization, Security Audit, Kernel Upgrades and Troubleshooting.

Hi,

I can do this for you, feel free to contact me at adamtuttle at cogeco.ca

can be done for $50 contact me if you still need someone for the job.
    Fresh Apple : Unofficial Apple Weblog @ freshapple.in

Beware of this guy. He is a complete scam artist. He hired me to design a cluster setup for cpanel for $750 to be paid in increments of $250 once the mysql cluster was setup and it was time for payment he completely disappeared after blowing me off several times.

Quote Originally Posted by neo69
    Beware of this guy. He is a complete scam artist. He hired me to design a cluster setup for cpanel for $750 to be paid in increments of $250 once the mysql cluster was setup and it was time for payment he completely disappeared after blowing me off several times.
    Neo,

I think you should be care with what you say.
    I will send your payment of U$ 250.00, although the mysql cluster was to be set up using RHEL instead of FreeBSD.
    Also, our agreement was that we would make the payment after job is completely done (mysql, httpd and mail cluster) we didnt even finished the mysql cluster.

Please contact me, I will pay you and we make this project finished as I really need a full redundant cPanel server (with RHEL not FreeBSD).

Thank you.
    Dedicated Servers, Managed OpenStack Cloud, Colocation and Managed Colocation in Brazil
    Privately owned 10,000 server capacity Data Center
    maxihost.com.br/en
    +1-844-243-9907

Thanks!

I have installed sitebuilder for maxihost and I got the payment as soon as I completed my task.

I hope maxihost is happy with the job conducted by unixexperts.co.uk and the dedication we have shown to finish the assigned task in a very professional approach.
    Regards, Rumi
    www.unixexperts.co.uk
    Expert in Server Administration, Network Administration, Server Optimization, Security Audit, Kernel Upgrades and Troubleshooting.

Wow at least somebody got payment from him. I'm still waiting for my payment and still getting the disappearing act soon as I msg him on msn.

valvehosting contracted RUMI for the instal of our sitebuilder 2.0
    They are professional and quick! I can recommend them to anyone!

Mike