Large Mailing List Hosts

I'm currently looking for a host/outsourced solutions provider that specializes in hosting & sending mailing lists (Like Constant Contact). I currently have a single-opt-in (automatically added when they become a member) mailing list of nearly 630,000 members of one of my websites, but sending out occasional newsletters nearly cripples my server and the big email providers (AOL, Hotmail, and Yahoo!) eventually block the server due to the massive volume. I would like to clarify that since 2002 (when the site was started), not one single newsletter has been reported as spam. Are there any services that can deal with a reputable single-opt-in list of 630,000 (growing every day), are on good terms with the major email providers, and can also deal with weeding out returned emails?

Thanks,
    Josh

Hi Josh,

Are there any specific software that you are running? Judging from your post, you would need your own server. Breaking down the mailing to batches often soften to load for you.
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Yes, breaking it down into batches makes the most sense...although i'm not sure how many batches you'll need to create for 630K!

I know some of them, let me know if you need my recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by UltraUnixNET
    I know some of them, let me know if you need my recommendation
    Yes I do, that was what the post was for

I have had very good success using Dundee.net for large mailing lists. They specialize in high volume list hosting.
    Mark Oberg
    Techweenies.com

(No longer affiliated with Uneedawebsite.com)