Thumbs down Bad resellers account

A little over a month ago, I purchased a resellers account from b2.bz -

There was always somthing wrong or down. If the site was up, FTP would be down, FTP was up, MySQL would be down, if MySQL was up, the site would be down.... It started to get rediciouls... Is it possbale to have everything up? The total up time of the site was .002% from siteuptime and uppanel.

a few days later he gave me a refund. - altho somthing was always still wrong.

a few days after that, he said we was redoing the entire OS on the server, he said after that, the server would be fine..... one problem.... he dident backup ANY MySQL DB's - He gave me about 1 hours notice saying he was going to redo the OS - and i wasent even home! I had to give a refud to all the clients i had, because they all had MySQL DB's :-(

Wait.... it gets better, redoing the OS doest help... It was a little better, but the netqork would go down... and whan that went down, then came back up, FTP would be down for a good 5-10 hours. - Then, after 5-10 hours, he would restart FTP, gusse what? MySQL goes down! haha..

About 2 days ago, i hot an email from him saying

Ryan we have decided to stop offering cpanel hosting please move your accounts to another provider asap.

Please move your sites as the server will be reformatted in a few days.

please do not call or email any more I am sorry

This final

Otis
    Well thats my story about b2.bz

Hi rjnsmith,

I do feel sorry for what happened to you but I also believe that you will get a lot of post saying that you 'kinda' deserve as this the magic word in hosting is backup.

Edit: They seem to be still providing cpanel hosting. And your site seems to be still up and running which is good to see.
    Last edited by rois; 11-08-2005 at 12:24 PM.

But i dident know he was going to do that until 1 hour b4 he did it... i i known... i would have backed up... They said they are going to redo the servers on the 20th and everything will be deleated on that day.

So have you found a new host? Hope you will search carefully for a new resellers. There are plenty of 'good' host that you can purchase resellers account

They said they are going to redo the servers on the 20th and everything will be deleated on that day.
    But why tell you to move to another company? It makes no sense. It almost looks like they're going out of business, since they seem to provide only cPanel. If they send all their customers such an email they'd be left with zero customers.

I guess just bad management/marketing or to be a bit blunt... brainless owner

b2.bz
    Doesn't seem to be very trustworthy. They have no billing script.
    Ados Host
    Providing Quality and Reliable Web Hosting Shared & Reseller
    Only At www.adoshost.com COMING SOON!!

The person i always talked to on the phone was great, its just that the servers were really bad

Yes, I agree. If there is no billing script or any type of system to retrieve your information before you pay for the service, then you should be very concerned.

It's unfortunate that you ran into this problem though, and I wish you the best of luck in the future.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

Hey Ryan,

Sorry to hear of the trouble! I know you're with a better provider now, though!
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com