High Risk, International merchant accounts. Suggestions plz!

Hello!

I'm currently opening a site for psychic reading (I don't know if that's considered high-risk) and I'm looking for a good company to open my merchant account.

My main problem is that my company is based in Greece, so I cannot qualify for some companies.

Please make any suggestions.

Thanks.
    A website by me, for people like me, who love sales. http://www.saleslovers.com

Hello,
    Do you really need a merchant? For starters i recommend getting an account with 2checkout.com , they are not that expensive and it's easy to setup.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards

You can Try WorldPay or Metacharge
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

Actually I want to be able to accept credit cards online. Most of the companies say I need a merchant account to do this.

paypal is good, another choice is authorize!

Wink site for psychic reading

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarina
    Hello!

I'm currently opening a site for psychic reading (I don't know if that's considered high-risk) and I'm looking for a good company to open my merchant account.

My main problem is that my company is based in Greece, so I cannot qualify for some companies.

Please make any suggestions.

Thanks.
    Well then you will know the answer to your question already - Sorry, I could not resist that

Quote Originally Posted by markram
    Well then you will know the answer to your question already - Sorry, I could not resist that
    I'm hiring... are you interested?

I hope that I did not offend you - not intentional..

No problem markram. I'm still searching, I have made applications and nothing yet. This is the only thing I need to go online. What bugs me more is that they face my legitimate European company as if one of the third world.

Maybe a medium could solve my problem indeed...

Try out safecharge.com.
    They are excellent at customer service and have banks in Cyprus (the Greek part.. ;-). Well worth checking them out.

Safecharge is great ! I would definately suggest checking out their services.

Thanks for your responses so far. I did apply to safecharge. I'm now searching google under the term european merchant accounts. However....another problem came up.

Since this will be a "subcription" service, the customer will get direct access to the service after the payment. But guess what? Many companies say you have to login to your cp to see who has paid....

Speak to Safecharge about this - they have a lot of gaming sites that work on the same basis and I am sure that this is not a problem for them. All you will need is maybe a bit of programing

SAFECHARGE IS reseller...

Quote Originally Posted by markram
    Speak to Safecharge about this - they have a lot of gaming sites that work on the same basis and I am sure that this is not a problem for them. All you will need is maybe a bit of programing
    Safecharge is pure reseller, NOT real ISO/MSP/MAP..
    Check there Company address, there hidden from us that is work from virtual company which is not Inc. anywhere...?

Safecharge

Quote Originally Posted by veljad
    Safecharge is pure reseller, NOT real ISO/MSP/MAP..
    Check there Company address, there hidden from us that is work from virtual company which is not Inc. anywhere...?

I think you are wrong there - not having INC does not mean anything. Why don't you contact them and ask. They have their own gateway for one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstorm
    Hello,
    Do you really need a merchant? For starters i recommend getting an account with 2checkout.com , they are not that expensive and it's easy to setup.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards
    I have not idea which one good. But I would like to warn you about veripayment. They will caused you a big problem.

2CheckOut does not accept High Risk and does not provide merchant accounts.
    I have never heard of VeriPayment and as far as I can see they don't have a very reputable name in the industry.
    Stay away from every processor that is not on the Visa PCI compliance list.

Veripayment

Tanya; Can you please elaborate on why Veripayment is bad?

I know them but I would like your feed back if possible why you see them as bad?