Spread Debian has launched!

Hi all,

Spread Debian has just launched (although i'm going to class it as "beta" status for a few days ). It's a not-for-profit project with the aim of "spreading the word" about Debian.

My idea is to try and give the Debian project a boost by creating a "SpreadFirefox" style website. (For those who might not know what Debian is, it's a Linux distribution which is very easy to use, and has thousands of software packages that can be installed extremely easily- it's fantastic for both servers and home systems).

If you'd like to help support Debian (or would simply like another backlink to your website) please signup (free!). We would appreciate it if you add your referral link somewhere on your website, although this isn't required (for now). The unique referral link can be found in the "banners" section after signup.

http://www.spreaddebian.com

All comments and suggestions are welcome. Feel free to reply or PM me

Thanks,
    Shockuk.
    Last edited by shockuk; 11-06-2005 at 05:08 PM.

If you are interested I run proxifyme.com and there are litteraly thousands of visitors a day. I normally charge 10 dollars a month for advertising on the site but I will give you guys 4 months for that price in the form of a text link at the top of the site.
    Digital Offensive
    http://www.digitaloffensive.com
    Take an offensive approach to Security know what your foes know!

Quote Originally Posted by genxweb
    If you are interested I run proxifyme.com and there are litteraly thousands of visitors a day. I normally charge 10 dollars a month for advertising on the site but I will give you guys 4 months for that price in the form of a text link at the top of the site.
    Trying to sell ad space to a nonprofit website? That's sad.
    How much would you charge www.wish.org for ad space?