SiteRollout.com HALF PRICE SALE!

This week we are offering our reseller plans at HALF PRICE!

CPanel/DirectAdmin Reseller 10GB/50GB Plan:
    10GB Diskspace
    50GB Data Transfer
    Unlimited domains
    Unlimited sub-domains
    Unlimited email address
    Unlimited auto-responders
    Unlimited mySQL
    Fantastico
    ONLY $9.95/month

CPanel/DirectAdmin Reseller 20GB/100GB:
    20GB Diskspace
    100GB Data Transfer
    Unlimited domains
    Unlimited sub-domains
    Unlimited email address
    Unlimited auto-responders
    Unlimited mySQL
    Fantastico
    ONLY $19.95/month

Click here to signup

Reseller accounts are subject to our terms and conditions which can be found here.

We accept payments via PayPal and credit card(via 2CO)
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers
    EconDC.com - Enterprise UK Server Colo & Rack Space at Lowest Prices

looks good, I am interested, but do you accept money orders?

Not money order, but we only can accept payments via PayPal, Stormpay and credit card(via 2CO).
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers

The terms and conditions which you gave the link to, are not the terms and conditions you refer to when you terminate resellers accounts and all their resold accounts. Maybe you should give the link to your REAL terms and conditions as your customers are paying you and you could also find yourself up in court if you don't.
    Unlimited Hosting
    Reliable low cost web hosting.

Hrmm .. Provide us with some more information about your hosting company how long have you been online ?
    Ados Host
    Providing Quality and Reliable Web Hosting Shared & Reseller
    Only At www.adoshost.com COMING SOON!!

Since we don't know who this individual is who is slandering us, it's difficult to respond. Interestingly, the terms and conditions on UH-Wes's website is the same as ours!

When we have resellers breaking our terms and conditions, we suspend them and failure by them to comply leads to their accounts being terminated. Every web host knows that when users abuse their accounts, this results in problems on the server for all accounts.

siterollout.com has been in business since Sept 2003. We currently have over 200 reseller accounts hosting over 3000 plus accounts on our servers and growing very healthily. Our customers particularly our resellers are very content with our services and fast customer support.
    OSHS Ltd

It was not slander. Slander means it was false and unfortunately, I have full proof of your scam.

When you are looking for new customers, or have new customers, you use the TOS at http://www.siterollout.com/terms.html but when you find someone who will pay you more for using less space, you terminate that users account and tell them they broke your TOS at http://www.siterollout.com/newsite/terms.html
    When you told me I broke your TOS, you said it was because a site was using too many resources (the same excuse you use for almost everyone, apparently) but on this occasion, you made a VERY big mistake because the site you claimed was using too many resources, wasn't even hosted on your servers!
    Maybe you need to learn how to do a whois lookup before hosting resellers and putting their reputation on the fire line.

Now you can slander us as much as you wish but I won't be replying to this post again (as tempting as it is) because I don't want to be breaking the rules on WHT.
    Indeed, I may get my WHT account suspended or teminated for saying what I've said, but what I've said is true and I just feel that letting people know the truth about you is the right thing to do.

FYI, the only reason I didn't take legal action against SiteRollout.com was because of the court costs which may have occured. Everyone else will learn that SiteRollout.com is a scam anyway.
    Unlimited Hosting
    Reliable low cost web hosting.