ISNNetworks contact

Hello all,

I just found out that ISNNetworks will stop their business but not sure when they will be officially out? I am one of their customer, but somehow i never got notice email from them.

I am trying to get a new dedicated server and in process of getting things ready for transfer.

Thanks!

Ouch, Did you happen to check your spam folder?
    If I were you, I would make immediate backups of your data, A remote server would be suggested.
    Good luck with your search for a new provider.

Thanks
    Mr.MM
    █ Mr.Muffinman!
    █ Web-Designer, PHP/MYSQL Coder, + HTML, CSS
    █ PM me for more details

yeah I did check the spam folder although their emails always go to inbox.
    I am 80% through backing up my data

OMGosh you are with ISN?!? They are totally the worst provider I ever had. They tried to bill me for things that they shouldnt have. I had to actually take the complaint to the authorities and almost ended up in court over it before they dropped it.

My advice to you: Get out of there before they do something nasty to you and your site!

well, I was with mcpaa before getting transferred to ISN. I am not sure what problem you had with them but I never got any problem with either one of them.

Since they close their business, I have no choice but moving out.

Well there was an issue a big discrepancy over bandwidth charges and overusage. In your defence I ended up settling it with the CEO personally. Stu the CEO apparently operates out of England. He seems like a nice enough guy and fairly reasonable which is how we managed to get it settled.

I suppose most of the issues were due to speeds being dead slow, but perhaps my package was an anomolly. I am not out to slander anyone's business, I am just saying that I left there unhappily is all.

I know what you meant - hope you are happy with the current company.

M4N-N4M - ISN Has ceased to trade now. Apprently Stu hasn't been heard of for a while. My Site that was hosted with them has now gone.

Well I actually used to be friends with Stu before we had the big fallout over that billing issue. I know he had some 'personal' issues...perhaps they contributed to the downfall of ISN.

I hope ISN give me enough time to transfer my account.

I would make a backup of it asap to your Hard drive to be safe. Remember that if you have a website like mine thats around 20 gigs it can take days to transfer or download.

I wouldnt hesitate for a second- back your site up now!! Or if you can get your new server setup ASAP and transfer...but that can take days to do sometimes.

Where are you moving to and what is your price range and requirements>? Perhaps I can recommend a provider for you....

Did you have dedicated hosting or a reseller/shared account?

Quote Originally Posted by LBX
    Did you have dedicated hosting or a reseller/shared account?

At that time I had a shared account that I was using just for media downloads. I had my dedicated server elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by M4N-N4N
    OMGosh you are with ISN?!? They are totally the worst provider I ever had. They tried to bill me for things that they shouldnt have. I had to actually take the complaint to the authorities and almost ended up in court over it before they dropped it.

My advice to you: Get out of there before they do something nasty to you and your site!
    Well I have no idea who you are, nor do I care, but I know for a fact that is just lies. The way you go on in this thread first you go on like that then you will "recommend" a provider. Well it doesn't take a genius to work out what you are trying to do.

To the OP private message me your server information and I will have someone sort it out. I am not able to help you in any way I can only have someone look into your server and have it transfered to LT if that is the datacenter you are in.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]