* Awsome and CHEAP! Web Development [Hosts!!]

Hi There!

- Are you looking to brighten up your current website? Do you want to create a powerful, effective and professonal web presence for your company or host? Read on to find out more, about the services I can offer you...

Website Development:- Does your current web hosting website lack the professionalsm required for your business feild? Are you a smaller company looking to expand and aquire more clients to your business? Or, Are you simply looking to get a effective and powerful website up and running for your hosting company? If so, I have the solution for you. As me being a host myself, I know what clients expect in a website, and I would like to help you meet those requirments on your website today! I can guarantee... That if you choose me to design your hosting website today, you sales will increase by 50% and you will have more return and pleased clients.

Professional:- Does your website not look like a professional company? Is your website showing a big image of One-Person-Operation? I can fix that for you by developing and creating a professioanl website that will make you look like a fortune 500 organization.

Dedication:- As a small business owner, I am dedicated into improving my fellow associate's websites, without ripping them off. That is why I am 100% Dedicated to my clients, and will go High and Low to fit your needs and to fit those needs, within your budget!

Find out more, on how you can receive Website Development for your host, for under $150 (Total Design!)

Why Choose me?- There are a lot of designers that will simply take a web template, and put your pictures and information on it. But, custom websites are among one of today's biggest marketing strategies. I can get your website up and running for a price Less than a big design firm offers, and still have the same professionalsm and quality as there designs. (No Templates used!!)

Does this interest you?? Sign up TODAY! For website development and receive an entire website programmed and designed for only $150!! Thats right! Total website development for only $150 (ONE TIME FEE!)

If interested, see the information below...

Question Ongoing Discount!!. . . [HOSTS!!]

Hi There!
    STILL RECEIVE COMPLETE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT FOR $150!!
    Thats right! The offer has not ended yet! Sign up today, or tomorrow (This weekend) and receive Total Website Development for only $150! This includes design and programming!!

What kind of designs should I expect?: You should expect only custom, professional and sleak website designs. All designs created are uniqe and will not be used on anyone elses web presence!

Are the designs really Only $150??: Yes! The Total Website Development is as low as $150! This is not built on to! You will be able to pay with PayPal and pay AFTER! you see the design! See what you are buying before you buy it!

Total Website Development for Hosts! As low as $150!! That includes design AND programming!!!

Hi,

care to show us some of your work?

Hi There!
    My portfolio is currently under development and will soon, be avaliable at www.timfrie.com! If you would like a sneak peak, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Lets see some examples.
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Hi There!
    LAST DAY FOR TOTAL SITE DESIGN: $150!!
    Do NOT miss out on this oppurtinuty! You will not be making the wrong choice! Cheap, Custom and Dedicated work is only $150 away!

P.S.- Previous work avliable upon request!

Please pm portfolio.

Thanks