Exclamation Godaddy.com Website!

Hello.

Has anybody experienced problems accessing Godaddy.com's website?

Lots of time I get "operation timed-out" when accessing their webiste? Do you?

Thanks.

It loads for me
    Domain Maven

I think its a tad slower since they added the middle grey bar. It takes for ever on the management tools from here in the late afternoon, central.

jerjo where are you located, it loads just fine for me, i know they run a tigh shift sometimes on there website but it never really dogs out completely for me ever

they do have a lot of there site if your talking about dialup yea i think that may be part of the problem cause its so dense
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert
    jerjo where are you located, it loads just fine for me, i know they run a tigh shift sometimes on there website but it never really dogs out completely for me ever

they do have a lot of there site if your talking about dialup yea i think that may be part of the problem cause its so dense
    Hello.

I'm located in Syria. I'm not saying the website doesn't load at all times, I'm saying sometimes it doesn't. Is it their website's high load?

I've never had a problem with their website being slow. When you hit a slowdown do a trace to their server and see where the slowdown is actually comming from.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Quote Originally Posted by jerjo
    Hello.

I'm located in Syria. I'm not saying the website doesn't load at all times, I'm saying sometimes it doesn't. Is it their website's high load?
    Maybe you are using a proxy somehow
    Domain Maven

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by dmaven
    Maybe you are using a proxy somehow
    Welcome to the Middle East dmaven

Of course, we use a proxy server otherwise we can't browse the internet at all. Maybe that IS the problem! Anyway, I'll try to trace godaddy.com through trace-route.com when godaddy's site isn't accessible, if the trace is complete, then I believe the problem is with the connection that my ISP provides.

Quote Originally Posted by jerjo
    Welcome to the Middle East dmaven

Of course, we use a proxy server otherwise we can't browse the internet at all. Maybe that IS the problem! Anyway, I'll try to trace godaddy.com through trace-route.com when godaddy's site isn't accessible, if the trace is complete, then I believe the problem is with the connection that my ISP provides.
    Dont run the trace from trace-route.com

Run it from a commmand prompt

tracert - Windows
    traceroute - Linux