Question can we have office in Us

I want to know that like me (web hosting resellers of India) can have office in US. Is this possible.

Because if customer of US see that we (web hosting resellers of India) have office in US then they will buy our service.
    is my thinking is Right?

You can have an office in any country in the world that you want.

You'll need to rent space, hire US based staff, etc...

You can of course have an office in US, but it will be associated to higher expenses as you might know.

It all depends what your marketing strategy is. If you are mainly focused on local customers then there is no point in renting office in US and hiring staff as well.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Having an office in US, or the UK tends to be better for the client on a marketing point of view. I know alot of people that have lost clients because they are outside of the US and have no local presence... When working online and just business in general the comfort level of the consumer will lead to a new customer.

As long as you don't set up a mailbox or 'virtual' office and the US and pretend its real.

Honesty is important.

It is highly recommended to have an office in either the UK or US. You have a few options, but to be honest I believe the only viable one for you would be a serviced office.

You could choose to rent offices, hire local employees and so on, but in reality it is expensive and really a waste of money in your situation. It may be "nicer" for some clients, but most would rather the savings in their pocket.

I can recommend you to some office rent space in the U.S. Let me know if your intrested. PM ME

P.S What is your budget ?
    Ados Host
    Providing Quality and Reliable Web Hosting Shared & Reseller
    Only At www.adoshost.com COMING SOON!!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Paige
    It is highly recommended to have an office in either the UK or US. You have a few options, but to be honest I believe the only viable one for you would be a serviced office.

You could choose to rent offices, hire local employees and so on, but in reality it is expensive and really a waste of money in your situation. It may be "nicer" for some clients, but most would rather the savings in their pocket.
    If all they do is hire a receptionist and no local staff it won't take long for the US clients to figure out that they don't really have a US presence.

Heh, since they're Indian, they'll outsorce all their support to India anyway