Question Dinix / WebHostPlus - To Stay...or Not?

Hi there,

I recently ordered a VPS from Dinix to try out their services - not knowing what had happened to their brand within the past 6-8 months until a few minutes ago doing a search on WHT after waiting for almost 5 days to have my VPS activated.

I finally got my activation email with the account information a few minutes ago.

Is it worth it to stay with Dinix? Or should I request a refund immediately?

I really don't know what to do, and some advice would be recommended.

What I have noticed is that the WHM Panels so far have been loading very slow.

Once again, I'd appreciate some advice ( not just comments telling me how terrible Dinix and WebHost Plus can be - as I've read a lot about that already )

Thanks again.

Cheers,
    Nagaki
    - xFluro WebHosting
    cPanel/WHM with Rvskin & Fantastico De Luxe.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, I guess we are in the same boat. Except for the fact that I have been here for about 5 months. I have been sticking in there trying to see how it goes it is not the best but it is all I know (since I am still figuring this all out.) The support has been good to me so far, they have done everything I asked so far.
    The One & Only BorderlineOne.

www.excss.com
    www.screwedu.com
      0 Not allowed!

Well,

I didn't like what I was seeing. I logged into WHM and I saw broken images with the first login.

I already cancelled the order. If a MOD could close the thread that'd be great.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Nagaki
    - xFluro WebHosting
    cPanel/WHM with Rvskin & Fantastico De Luxe.
      0 Not allowed!

If I were you, I would cancel my Dinix / WebHost plus account and find another provider that has PROVEN reliability. You can waste alot of time going with a poor web host, especially a web host of proven UNRELIABILTY.

Find an excellent host your can rely on - you can then go on and create great websites without the worry of what can happen at any time if you go with Dinix.

Dinix and Webhost plus have a widely known history of screwing their customers - often so badly as to destroy the businesses and reputations of these customers.

What Dinix and WebHost Plust did to hundreds of webmasters made internet history. You can read page after page about the antics of Dinix and Webhost Plus here on webhostingtalk.com from real people. I myself lost thousands of dollars, search engine placement, weeks of time and untold frustration in the Dinix Disaster.

It comes down to is this: Why risk going with companies that are proven to be unreliable and even criminal to their customers when there are so many other excellent companies out there to choose from? ServInt, PowerVPS to name a few.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagaki
    If a MOD could close the thread that'd be great.
    Closed as requested.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!