Question Windows 2000 Problem: Deleted files keep reappearing

I have a Windows 2000 Networked PC that seems to be acting up. When this user deletes files off of her desktop and them logs out, they seem to reappear. Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance..
    James
    James Edmonds
    DataDork Consulting
    http://www.datadork.com

Any chance its using a roaming profile? I ran across a similar situation a while back and the user didn't have full access permission to their stored profile (they had modify rights).
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by trau
    Any chance its using a roaming profile? I ran across a similar situation a while back and the user didn't have full access permission to their stored profile (they had modify rights).

I believe they are. How can I verifiy this? Thanks for the reply.
    James Edmonds
    DataDork Consulting
    http://www.datadork.com

Go to the server and find where the profiles are being stored. Go to that users profile and check the security settings, make certain they have full access (reset the permissions if needed).
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine