ServINT response time

I can hardly believe it. I just sent in a support ticket and in the time it took me to check my email the ticket was already answered and the problem solved. How's that for service!

Way to go ServINT :-)

Yeah, ServInt response times are very very fast. I have to commend them for that if not anything else...
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by elix
    Yeah, ServInt response times are very very fast. I have to commend them for that if not anything else...

Agreed. I have been very pleased with the VPS and support I receive from Servint.

Thumbs up Servint support

Been a Servint VPS user for 8 months.

Servint tech support staff are always super professional, and always, but always, will treat you as a respected client.

Even when I had some dumb questions, and lots of nagging, they always responded super fast, and made my life easy.

Thanks Servint.

D a n L a v i e

Servint is the BEST

Hi, I have been with many other VPS providers but from more then one year I m with servint and I could say it s the best
    ArzNet.com
    Providing Hosting & Domain Reseller since 2001
    Clientexec and Directi Domain Reseller with every Reseller Plan - 30 Day Trial Now Available!