Hello!

I have, a rather... strange problem with ASP on my server. There is a website: test1.asp. On that site there is an input field, where you can enter some text. When you hit [enter] you get "redirected" to another site: test2.asp. The previously entered text will be saved in session. And now, the "magic" begins... On my work computer, if I do a series of page refreshes (if I hold down F5 for a couple of seconds), even after 6-7 minutes the session is alive and the entered (on test1.asp input field) text is being shown (this is how it's suppose to work). But, if I do it from my home computer, after about 10-15 seconds the session dies and the previously entered text stops showing. I've tested that on Mozilla 1.7 and Internet Explorer web-browsers. On both machines. I've turned on the ask-user-for-permission cookies option in IE on both machines (Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced > Override automatic cookie handling (Prompt, Prompt), Always allow session cookies? no) and here's what's happening:
Work machine: when I enter test1.asp (or after I hit [enter]) I get asked if I want to allow a session cookie. When I get to test2.asp and start the massive refreshing (heavy finger on F5, or CTRL+R) and get the do-you-want-to-accept-this-cookie prompt 1 or 2 times.
Home machine: when I enter test1.asp, I don't any cookie prompt (no cookie). When I hit [enter] - zero cookie prompts. After I get to test2.asp and start the massive refreshing - cookies == null.
It seems that all the PCs outside of my work network don't get the session cookie and the session dies, almost instantly.
This is how the servers "looks": Windows 2003 Standard Edition ENG +SP1 (+ all the patches), IIS 6.0, the machine is located in a LAN, behind NAT.
Below is the ASP application code:
test1.asp
Code:
<%
Session.Abandon
Session.Contents.RemoveAll()
%>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Test1</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<BODY>
<FORM METHOD=get ACTION="test2.asp">
<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="text">
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>
test2.asp
Code:
<%
'Response.Expires = 0
Session.Timeout=10

If Request.QueryString("text") <> "" Then
Response.Write("SESSION")
Session("text") = Request.QueryString("text")
End If

Response.Write "Text: [" & Session("text") & "]"
%>

<hr/>
<a href="test1.asp">Back</a><br/>
<a href="test2.asp">Refresh</a>
That's the first time I see something like this, and I have no idea what could be the cause of this.

I've tested these two files on a non-production machine (W2K3 EE +SP1) located in the same LAN, behind the same NAT (but, in a different subnetwork) and... the cookies work just fine there, there are being sent to everyone. So, it would seem that there is something wrong with the production machine's configuration (permissions?)

If someone has any idea as of what could be the cause of this and/or how to get this issue resolved - tell me, every little piece of help will be welcomed with opened hands