Looking for Invision or Vbulletin license

Hi all,

My apologies if this request is not allowed in these forums....

I`m looking for a leased Invision license, that has been approved for sale. So long as there is four months+ left for accessing the D/L area, I`ll be happy.

I`ll pay $45 via paypal, but no more.

Even though I have an Invision forum, I would take a Vbulletin license again for the same as above. I`ll just have to convert everything over.

Thanks.

Hello,

Your allowed to post these requests. Also make sure the person posts here before paying him and i recommend to not pay anyone through aim or any messenger service because otherwise it's usually fraud. This has happend to me before and i had actually bought a vbulletin license for $45 but was fraud. Also i reported the guy to vbulletin and they wouldn't help me.
    Last edited by AB Hosting; 11-01-2005 at 07:15 PM.

If you have the license verified using the helpdesk here, that at least makes it *possible* that the seller is legitimate. Whether or not they deliver on the sale is something we can't control. Let the buyer beware...
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Thanks guys,

I`ve had my fingers burned before, so I`d like to think I am a little wiser I`ll take whatever needs to be done to see that any license sale is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by maritimesbob
    Hi all,

My apologies if this request is not allowed in these forums....

I`m looking for a leased Invision license, that has been approved for sale. So long as there is four months+ left for accessing the D/L area, I`ll be happy.

I`ll pay $45 via paypal, but no more.

Even though I have an Invision forum, I would take a Vbulletin license again for the same as above. I`ll just have to convert everything over.

Thanks.
    Bob, I just happen to have an Invision license I've been wanting to sell because I've never bothered to deploy it on the site I bought it for. I tried to sell it on the official Invision forums, but they deleted the post because they don't allow advertising there. The info is as follows:

Status Package Information Purchased Date Renewal Date

Invision Power Board Yearly License Apr 11, 2004 Apr 11, 2006
    Invision Gallery Apr 11, 2004 Jul 10, 2006
    Invision Blog Feb 28, 2005 Feb 28, 2006

I will take $45 for all 3 packages. I am not interested in splitting them up. PM me and we can arrange things, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    If you have the license verified using the helpdesk here, that at least makes it *possible* that the seller is legitimate. Whether or not they deliver on the sale is something we can't control. Let the buyer beware...
    How can we use the helpdesk to do this?

That`s a nice package for 45 bucks. Unfortunately I now have a license, but hopefully someone will get good deal from that and snap it up Thanks for posting the info

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbag
    How can we use the helpdesk to do this?
    You would have the seller contact the helpdesk, and submit the license details. One of the admins will look into it and verify the license is at least valid and eligible for transfer. No guarantees for delivery, but it's better than nothing.
    If the seller hedges or refuses outright, chances are pretty good it's not a transferrable or legal license.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    You would have the seller contact the helpdesk, and submit the license details. One of the admins will look into it and verify the license is at least valid and eligible for transfer. No guarantees for delivery, but it's better than nothing.
    If the seller hedges or refuses outright, chances are pretty good it's not a transferrable or legal license.

ahhh, ok.. if anyone else is interested, it's still available.

I would be interested in it...if its confirmed
    Chris

Little confusing ??

I am also interested if still up for sale please feel free to contact me

dirtbag's license has been verified.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Fact
    thanks very much Odd Fact

i have sent message to dirtbag as i am interested, not sure if it's still up? no reply yet, must be a busy beaver lol

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Fact
    Thanks for your help.

Sold to surforama. Was a smooth transaction. Thanks