Free '.be' Domains.?

So, there seems to be an offer to register free ( for the first year ) '.be' ( Belgium ) domains, at 'e3 internet'.: http://www.e3internet.com/domain-reg...s/register-be/

Anybody tried this, yet.?

* I just noticed a link to them somewhere on the net.. If I am not allowed or should not link to this site, please feel free to remove / edit this post..

Exclamation

site says....

Sorry guys - we are going to have to put this on hold for a little while while we move this site to faster servers. We'll be clearing the back log and should have this up again tomorrow. Thanks Nick - e3
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Every DNS.BE agent can register .BE for free until the end of january. It's an action just like the .INFO to get more domainnames registered under the .BE

Quote Originally Posted by Furbster
    Every DNS.BE agent can register .BE for free until the end of january. It's an action just like the .INFO to get more domainnames registered under the .BE
    Can you be more particular? I just checker few... none of them had free registration :/
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

There should be many, there are some rules and because I am not dns.be agent, I do not exactly know which rules.

gratisbe.be offers free names but there should be many more. Every dns.be agent who offers you new registrations for money is making some extra profit...

Quote Originally Posted by Furbster
    There should be many, there are some rules and because I am not dns.be agent, I do not exactly know which rules.

gratisbe.be offers free names but there should be many more. Every dns.be agent who offers you new registrations for money is making some extra profit...
    Hey,

there is any really free .be registrars? Not free + daarna €6.61 ex. BTW, €8 inc. BTW blah blah... ?

Thank you
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

Free. I've registered some at no cost from EuroDNS.
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

Allright, for the first year .be is free but for the year after?
    Life is too short for 56k!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulk
    Allright, for the first year .be is free but for the year after?
    Then you'll have to pay..like for .info...

Exactly. I new it, but just wanted to let others know.

Thanks for reply anyway.
    Life is too short for 56k!

nice to see other ccTLD registries following .info registry to promote their tld
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi