Thread: GNAX Service

Thumbs up GNAX Service

I've been utilizing GNAX's off site backup services (Link Here) for about a year now and wanted to provide another update.

Although I initially had some issues with the service, everything has been running great. We utilize a large amount of backup space and the speeds (to and from) are always excellent. Any time I've had a trouble, be it with network access and/or data access, GNAX's support has resolved the issue quickly. There have been a few times where they (Jeff, specifically) have gone out of there way to resolve an issue which was clearly out of there hands.

I cant emphasize enough, the importance of having off site backups of your data and can't recomend GNAX enough for the services they provide.

Sirius

edit: friggin lousy fr^&$#( spellchecker!
    Last edited by sirius; 11-01-2005 at 04:12 PM.
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Glad to hear that, Sirius . I'll definitely consider 'em in the future for my backups.

I agree. I've been with them for a little over seven months now and could never live without them.

Nice review Sirius. I was considering using them.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

I've been using GNAX backup space for nearly a year, what can I say? It just works, I've never had a problem and I highly recommend it

yes gnax backup work fine.

but I disagree with gnax policy: when you need more space in backup service, gnax charge another setup fee.

incredible! the customer need more space, want to spend more money, and gnax give a gift of US$ 15,00, because I need a upgrade.

I pay the setup again, just because I cant run without backup, search another backup provider, found bqinternet.com, and signup. "bye gnax."

bqinternet.com offer 100Gb for US$ 20,00, and can do mirror with another server, just pay double and get mirrored backup. (thank Scott!)

If you need just 10Gb, the cost is US$ 5,00 (same of gnax, withou setup fee, and others fees if you need more space)

Finally: thank gnax, because your extra setup fee let me discover bqinternet.com.

may be gnax charge another setup fee in dedicated servers, if customer need some upgrade ?
    Alvaro

Been using Gnax for a couple of years and its been good.

Quote Originally Posted by mindnetcombr
    may be gnax charge another setup fee in dedicated servers, if customer need some upgrade ?
    I think you'll find most providers do (for the upgrade), nothing unusual here!