Coffee that is best for keeping awake

Can someone tell me a brand of a coffee that is best for keeping awake. I have something pretty major coming up which I have to prepare for. Alternatively, you can maybe share with me a very good way of keeping awake.

I usually drink Maxwell House Rich Lite Coffee, it has 1/2 the caffeine of regular coffee... I actually prefer this for staying up because I can drink it all night and I just stay sorta wired rather than shaky and paranoid like I do with Starbucks or something.

For a quick pick me up, Red Bull is the greatest thing out there far as I'm concerned...

Anything with ephedrine in it, but thats illegal in a lot of places... Before they banned it here I used to take it for weight loss in the form of Hydroxycut capsules, stuff had me sweating and my heart racing and I couldn't sleep (But I was taking maximum recommended dosage of 3 pills 3 times a day) take one or two of those and don't plan on getting any rest for the next 5-6 hours.

quad (x-tra)caramel machiatto ... gives you a nice buzz.

I'd go with fresh ground beans. Make a nice strong pot of coffee. Then use one of those instant brands (the flavored ones - like International House or something like that...) as a creamer. Its like getting a 2 for 1 deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Marble
    I'd go with fresh ground beans. Make a nice strong pot of coffee. Then use one of those instant brands (the flavored ones - like International House or something like that...) as a creamer. Its like getting a 2 for 1 deal!
    In fact, instant coffee generally does deliver more caffeine that brewed (which generally has more caffeine that drip, and less than perc). Other than that, just make it as strong as you can stand, and avoid any flavored blends. You don't want hazel nuts or vanilla beans interfering! Anything in there that's not coffee is reducing your caffeine potential.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

I just make my coffee with Water Joe
    --

If you have time to plan in advance, maybe you could be more successful by giving up coffee. Then you can get adequate sleep prior to the situation for which you must stay awake.

Quote Originally Posted by congun1
    Can someone tell me a brand of a coffee that is best for keeping awake. I have something pretty major coming up which I have to prepare for. Alternatively, you can maybe share with me a very good way of keeping awake.

just eat the beans... thats like 4x the caffine
    Who is General Fault, and why is he reading my disk?

Yea its called stop drinking the deathly black crap, and drink Green Tea. Less sugar, and just as much caffiene.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service