Getting an USA paypal for non-USA resident

Is it possible to get an USA paypal account for my USA company, but I am from Europe.. I have an USA mailing address and will have an USA debit card...
    But I will use Paypal from here, so non-USA ip address..
    Will they block/freeze the account ?

Or do I need to register in my country here, I know you can withdraw the money to USA bank account, but how will it affect me because I am registering in my own country ? This revenue is for my USA company, but will Paypal have to give info to Europe or my country ? Because I know that if you pass 6500 euro you need to send ID + utility billing to Paypal as verification!!

Please help me :-)

It would be safer to register your PayPal account in your country, as if they block it for you, you may be required to fax them documents showing your address, and your SSN number.

plus, it would be worth to have a look at their Terms before opening a US PayPal account.

Ok I didn't think about that :-)

So I need to register a Paypal in my country.. now it is not clear for me about receiving payments.. it is an income, so doesn't Paypal need to declare it to the government? I mean if I pay taxes with my USA company, I don't want to be taxed again in my country !!

I am trying to find it in their terms... a lot of info though...

Anyone can help me ?

Tx

PayPal is not responsible for telling the governement about the payments that you recieve. You are responsible for reporting them on your own taxes.

I am not sure what you are talking about being taxed again.

User connects to paypal, sends you money, paypal takes their fees, you then pay income taxes.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Like I explained I could start an USA or even offshore company, but I am from Europe so I take Paypal for my country, the earnings you need to declare it with the country where you company is (except offshore is fix amount per year)..
    So what I meant with "taxed again" is.. that if Paypal have to declare your income to my government they could TAX it again.. but it is already taxed...

Just to be sure to get an European Paypal and no problems with my country.. do they keep it for them and noone else ?

Tx in advance,